Guys I want to be 16 again.. I'm getting old?

I'm having a quarterlife crisis.. I seriously miss the days of being 16 no responsibility.. sports.. young love. I just turned 22 guys feeling so fricken old. If you guys are still teenages enjoy your fricken youth it will be gone so quickly.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not even fully developed yet stop talking as if you're out of your youth because you're not.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• im on my lasy year as a teen fam lol... and why u care about getting old anyway? just live the life fam

• No not getting old, getting into your absolute prime. now until 25 are the best years you'll ever have so dont worry about fuckin 16 dude enjoy right now!!

• Until 25.. that's 3 years buh! Then its just downhill isn't that depressing to think about?

• Once you have better control of your life, like a job or a set routine, you won't feel like that anymore and enjoy this age.

• Sounds to me like you are just feeling the responsibility of becoming an adult. Once you figure out how to balance it all you will love having the financial freedom to do what you want.

• same I want to stay 17 best year ever, 18 is 20 something days away...