Guys, Are you attracted to girls who can play piano?

I've noticed when someone plays the piano infront of some guys for the first time the look are their faces are just shocked or amazed

why am I still single then ha

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Piano doesn't make me attracted to a girl. You might be single cause you have no idea how to flirt with a guy.

They might be really interested and it might be a pleasant surprise to someone and it can even be a launching pad for you to create a conversation with some guys (or for them to start a conversation with you), but it won't make them attracted to you for the most part.

My girlfriend used to be a concert pianist, she is wonderful and still plays for her own enjoyment, but that is not why I am attracted to her.

What Guys Said 19

• that is attractive for sure, any talent is attractive... unless it's something like shooting a gun and you are not in the military or a police officer.

but I think it would be especially awesome if you write your own songs, along with piano

• Very much attracted. And my daughter in law teaches music.

• I play piano because I love the way it sounds and because I enjoy playing it, even though I'm not very good. I'll certainly be impressed if she's good at it, but there's no point in it if you don't enjoy it. Music has no soul if the musician doesn't feel it with all of their own soul. Play the piano for yourself, not for anyone else.

• I think it'd be great if they could, but it doesn't really make them more attractive, to me.

• I think its awesome and sexy, plus then that girl can join me whilst making songs! (On pc, with a keyboard that is) :3

• I think it's a cool talent, but it doesn't make me more attracted.

• I wanna learn how to play the piano and I found it very attractive when a women has a hobby.

• It's pretty cool, yes.

• Lady Gaga plays the piano and I think she's hot.

• Couldn't care less.

• I love piano, I have admiration for people who can play.

• Looks are everything. You could be the greatest piano player in world but if you a soft 3/10, you not gonna be getting any dates

• Yes! I love the piano and if she can play it or any instrument thats a +6 in my book

• I'd think it's impressive but it wouldn't make me attracted to them.

• if she is hot, yea lol

• Any woman who can play the piano gives me a hard on.

• If she isn't good looking why would we care if she played piano or not. Learn that men are attracted to how women look. women are attracted to what men do.

• Hate it if you want, but i am the one who is telling the truth for men in general.

• Piano player on pretty hot

• I'm impressed but not necessarily attracted.