What if GirlsaskGuys has an IOS and an Android App?

I've been recently checking my notifications through my cell phone, and it bugs me off having to sign in to be signed out shortly after opening a new window!
What do you think about this?

• Would be very helpful
  • Wouldn't make a difference

Most Helpful Girl

• This question has been asked so many times... once every week.. and yes it bothers me too.. there should be an app.. but I don't think it is gonna happen anytime soon..

• I apologize for repeating the very same question people have. I'm a newbie, so don't judge :p

• Welcome to gag.. 😊😊😊 and no problem.. I see much more of dick size questions which are repeated 50 times a day.. so your question did not bother me at all.. and thanks for mho 😊

What Guys Said 3

• Oh yeah that annoys me a bit being signed out all the time to. If the app works then I am all for it. GAG on mobiles gives a bit of trouble sometimes.

• I stopped using apps: most are too slow. I prefer going to a site through favourites.

• Umm they do but it sucks

What Girls Said 2

• I've gotten used to it. Doesn't bother me anymore.

• They do, don't they?