Girls, Do you think that shy guys are great guys that you would date?

Me being a shy guy in the past is has been a real struggle for me when it came to spotting hot girls in school. During those moments i was really one of the quiet ones who didn't act like the other kids especially the guys who were players or tough guys. I just sat in the room talking to myself most times & looking around the room for mysterious reasons. I had no idea what to do or say to the popular kids but i just stood by & kept myself away from people who were within that popular area. The day i mysteriously received a kiss from a hot girl i started to shake out of no where & felt like i was dizzy. Is it really normal to be a shy guy or does that sound really bad?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Shy guys can be attractive because to me they gI've off this mysterious charm, and they are intriguing like I want to know why they're so shy, but it can be frustrating (experience!) When you realise that no there's no mystery they're just shy, and it's also frustrating when you have to continuously pull them out of the shy box, because it begins to feel like they don't like you, you're forcing it. It's normal, it's a character trait, but try to overcome that shyness, at least with the people who are actually interested in knowing you.

• I'm so happy that you said that because sometimes even for me it's a little frustrating to be really shy a lot. As I read your opinion I start to know that being a shy guy has it's pros & cons. Other than that, I would say that I will be shy for a little while longer before a special woman comes along & help me escape my shyness so that I would finally become masculine for her. Thanks again for your kind words partner.

What Girls Said 12

• I might be less likely to get to know a shy guy 'cause any conversation has to be initiated by one of us and a guy who doesn't approach women has only half as many ways to get into a conversation with me. But if I'm talking to a shy guy and he turns out to be interesting and kind, the shyness wouldn't stop me from pursuing more of his time and attention.

• Things like approaching a beautiful woman or girl can be really challenging for us shy guys, but I'm happy for most of the guys who became from shy to normal with this. It's going to take a lot of time for me to get over my shyness because I'm not a guy who's skilled in achieving the attention of the ladies because of my shyness obstacles.

• I always pictured my ideal guy as really confident and outgoing. I'm a bit reserved and shy so I need someone confident to balance it out. However, the guy I like acts shy around me and it's super cute.

• I hope that you will find the right guy with big confidence & help you with you shyness. Hopefully, I will recieve the same treatment once I meet a beautiful woman along the way to help me with my shyness problems too.

• You will :)

• Because I'm an introvert I can somewhat understand shy guys. It's really hard to talk to them at first but once they open up they tend to be very interesting. Plus they're super cute when they blush. And no, I obviously don't think it's a bad thing. Some people will like it, some won't. Also, shy guys are down to earth and that's what I like most about them. I just hate guys who are full of themselves.

• I'm really happy to hear that from you. It's just that it's hard to talk to a beautiful/pretty female without shaking & blushing. I love women but I really act silly when we talk face to face. I'm brave enough to act like myself at home when I watch bad movies, play bad video games, however I automatically have my tough personalities changed from tough to shy when a beautiful woman comes along.

• Yes but how do two shy people hit it off?

• I have no idea, but maybe seeing one of the could try to talk it out only if that person is willing to talk.

• Shy guys are great

• Thanks for saying that. Hopefully once I become older I will finally become the type of alpha male in order to win the ladies over.

• I think it's adorable and shy guys are usually nicer than the immature outgoing ones xD wow congrats on the kiss by the way, don't worry maybe some day you will come out of your comfort zone... i did and i used to be mute.

• Thanks for your very kind words. Yeah, that kiss happened back in 2004 & I could still remember that moment. Hopefully I will meet the girl of my dreams so that she could pull me out of my hiding shell, because I do want to show off my manly side for the first time. Thanks again for the help partner.

• Welcome you will i'm sure nice guy like you :)

• I won't date or even socialise with shy people = waaaaay too different from me

• i love shy boys ♡

• Thanks for saying that. I love women too but it's too hard to impress most of them because I'm not the alpha guy most ladies do love.

• No because I'm shy. I need my opposite

• Yeah, lots of people feel that way which is really understandable.

• Yeah, I need someone to bring me out of my shell a bit. Nothing against shy guys

• I have that same feeling.

• Shy guys are the nice boys, they are so cute and the mysterious way they act makes a girl want to know you more and make you open up to them. But the saying opposites attract can be conflicting, me being a shy girl i can understand shy boys and I would most likely find them attractive but extrovert girls may find them interesting and sweet to. I think it just depends on what you or he girl is looking for.

• Yeah, being shy has it's advantages & has the male or female wanted to get to know the mysterious person better. I've been there a lot in my school years & I could still remember. I wish I was brave enough to hold & have bbig conversations with the ladies but the feelings inside of me is stopping me from doing so.

• I am extremely shy as well, and it would jusy be stupid to say it is bad to be a shy guy. A shy guy is completely fine! Nothing wrong with who you are. BUT i do find it super attractive when a guy is confident. But some girls even find shy guys cute. Shy guys are great. I think it would be better for a shy girl myself to be with a more outgoing or friendly guy to get me out of my shell. I am like an outgoing shy person or extroverted introvert. I am extremely shy but once i get to know somone i am very open and weird and fun and crazy. Head up, man you are fine and someone will love you for you. Being shy is completely fine. Unless you have social anxiety like me, probably want to get some kind of therapy or meditation to help out and get your life roling

• I like shy guys.