This is asked before I think: Who don't you want to leave GAG?

I am gonna leave unless someoe taggs me...

well it's how it is

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• @Klaatu51 Dammit, I need your poop jokes and 80s music questions! GaG also needs all your ad revenue that you generate xD

@Ozanne Dammit, we need your takes! We haven't really spoken, but you make really informative takes that I feel are useful to a lot of people!

@MissNowhere Dammit, I need your cool bear gifs (which I steal) and your blunt answers and quizzes! It also is hilarious to see you sarcastically insult any penis size question.

@YourFutureEx Dammit, you've been nice to me and you've made some really cool answers! Plus the most used myTake I've had yet that went over the GAG basics!

@justbanANNAz Dammit, GAG needs your niceness and, kind great answers! I saw you write the take over the bad things of GAG so I'll tag you in this!

@Omar5881 Dammit, GAG needs a joker! Even if we don't have a hero we deserve or even one that is needed!
    --------
    Plus all the people I've skyped/kik'ed with! Dammit I need you all, but I'm too lazy to tag everyone!
    There are a lot of other cool people on GAG that I'm just too lazy to tag, but dammit I need you all!

• Hahaha, thanks! ☺😄

• @Ozanne Awww, that's unfortunate. However, I understand. There are more things to life than GAG. In case I don't a get a chance, I shall say this now. (I apologize for any cliches that come about and any weirdness I may cause from being some random dude 😅) ...

Thank you for all your takes and stuff that made GAG a better place. I may not have commented on a lot of the takes, but I did read quite a bit. They were very wise and well written. I may not have a girlfriend yet or may not even get for awhile, but if/when I do, I will definitely be reading your takes that you left, anything from "Great first different (ish) date ideas" to "Recovering from embarrassing date moments."

So again, I may not know you well and may not get to know you well, but I'd just like to say that your time on GAG was very helpful to me, as I'm sure others. Thanks for being an awesome GAGer! Have fun with that troublesome concept some people call "Real Life" :D

• Aw thank you :) I'm glad what I wrote could benefit. I'll still be around for a little bit until then. I'll probably post on my profile when I'll be away.

• @justbanannaz
    @xnicholemariex3
    @mistnigqa808
    @cl_517
    @Ihav2fart

These are the people I would not want to leave.

• how can i tag u since u r anon? :(

• Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Who the hell are you bloke?

• That's my last comment byee

• I've never really thought about it... or paid that much attention to who is on here.