How would a very short person flush this toiler since he/she couldn’t reach the lever?

^imagine u r very short... wot would u do in order to reach this lever?

*toilet... correction!

Most Helpful Guy

• Most toilets over here look more like this, with the lever low down. Even the shortest man ever alive (21 inches if I recall) could reach it! ...
    dangelos.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/plumb9.png

Time for some more poop math, here I go...
    However, assuming they were like 4'10" (average short person) I think they could reach it if they put a lid on the toilet and stood on it. If they didn't have a lid, they could stand on the rim of the toilet and probably still reach it.

Average toilet height is between 17 and 19 inches (standard is 17, comfort is 19). That space between the toilet looks to be about 3 toilets large. 19 x 3 is 57. 57/12 = 4.75. 4 feet + .75x12 = 4'9" So a 4'10" short person would have to reach to about his head level to pull that lever if he is on top of the toilet rim.

If he was short, let's say 4'0" he could probably still make it by reaching up with his arms. Given that tip of the fingers on left to tip of the fingers on right is almost exactly equal to your height (look up Vitruvian man if you don't believe me), I would say that from elbow to fingertip is roughly about 1/5th your height. When you reach straight up, the extra height is really only given by from elbow to fingertip. So 1/5 of 4'0" (48 inches) is 9.6 inches. That would make a 4'0" guy 4'9.6" which is tall enough to reach the 4'9" gap above the toilet. 3'11" may be able to get it by stretching. A 3'10" guy would have to probably jump and try and to catch it and not land in the toilet as he falls down.
    -------------
    Granted, the most common height of dwarfism is 4'10," so most people could reach the lever. HOWEVER, assuming they were much shorter, they could get someone else to help them. You may not have a friend/SO to help you with that, or you may just want to be independent, which I would understand.
    I have a better solution though. I'd use a Billy-Mays-endorsed, As-Seen-On-TV Gopher Grabber. Gopher Grabber would probably be my go to problem if I was under 4 feet high.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx3ZpRL0x7g

• Oh, and I never got a chance to congratulate you Klaatu! Congrats on becoming a mod and becoming one step closer to uber mod and world/GAG dominat--

Uhh I mean congrats.

• great answer as always dude... and thanks :D

• Thanks for MHO :D

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Leave the thing as it is and let the next person to get in do it ;) this way they will be mad and will think of changing it and then I will win haha xD

• Man... I'm 5'2" so I don't even know if that's within my reach. I'll get one of those claw things where you pull the lever and their mouth like goes down. If you know what I'm talking about. Who even makes a toilet like that? Some freaking giant?

• looks like u've gotta be at leaast 6' to reach it LOL

maybe it's da toilet of a basketball court :p

• ummm... i assume for obvious reasons :p

• Oh god 😂 lovely

• I definantly couldn't. I'd have to call in @anon1999 for reinforcements! 🚽

• I'd either pull the lever for you or lift you up so you could reach it you vertically challenged gager you

• I knew I could count on you! 😇

• By jumping!

• Maaan.. The fuck

I don't think I could reach that. Not to say I'm tall. ._.

What Guys Said 5

• The buddy technique... two shorties can stand on each other's shoulders.

• The chain isn't as high as it looks - look where the toilet paper is.

If you, as a person who is very short, can't reach it, then leave it or maybe go and tell the owner of the building that yeah, I left a steaming mess in your toilet that I can't flush because you've got a high cistern.

• The box with the toilet roll gives you maybe 18 inches - Toilet seat and ledge maybe a couple of inches - After that if you still can't reach leave it for next tall person - It would have to be a workplace because a child wouldn't have a hope.

• put a string on it

• You would need more chain