Guys leave video chats after seeing my face but stay if I only show body?

How mean is that!! I've been random video chatting after seeing a question here about it and so I was just showing my face at first and people kept exiting. So then I took off my shirt as a test and the room got full. Then I moved the cam up to my face again and people exited. I got so sad am I that ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• People like body parts over face I guess. I can't tell if your ugly or not. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys are like that.

They will stare at a pair of boobs or an ass like it's their first time seeing it.

I don't think you are ugly,
    I just think some men are more drawn to slutty girls. (the horny ones that want to get off).

What Guys Said 4

• May not be necessarily because you are "ugly". May also be the fact that guys in the video chat are only interested in seeing breasts. When you bring up the cam to your face, there's really not anything special to see that you wouldn't see on a daily basis, you know?

• Omegle? Stay away if I were you!!

• Yes! Why?

• What nudes?

• Any pic at all. There are so many "candid" pics to be found all over the internet!

• Yeah if you get that reaction you're probably ugly.

• Nope there that perverted

What Girls Said 2

• Because they are lusty asswholes who dont care to actually know you?

And you're under 18? Oh the horror. You are wasting your time with garbage people. Smh.

• The face is more important than the body.

• agree to the point where even that will not be enough. i'm into girls smaller than me so even with a nice face, if your bigger than me i won't feel the urge, u know... the one every guy has, to protect their girl :)