Ideal world scenario - Would you rather?

Fantasy land here - The government finances can cope with one option and the government has promised to do whatever the people choose.
(A) Srapping of public/private tiers of healthcare and education. The state will provide an universal high standard equal opportunities access to healthcare and education ( everyone treated exactly the same )
(B) A 20% cut in the rate of income tax

• Universal equal healthcare and education
  • 20% cut in the rate of income tax
  • Just Nosey - See Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that A would be really good. Everyone should be able to get access to health care and education, and having everyone be treated the same would be amazing considering how some people are treated now. I'm cool with paying more income tax if it means that we all get healthcare and education.

• Unfortunately it was a fantasy world scenario but thanks for input

Most Helpful Guy

• Although A is better there is no feasable way to maintain such a system indefinitely.

What Girls Said 2

• Well since my country already have free healthcare and education (even paying students to study) I'd like the lowering of taxes too :p

• Equwl healthcare.

What Guys Said 2

• A seems the logical one.

• Everyone DOES have an equal chance. Look at Dr. Ben Carson, he grew up in a bad area of Detroit, is now famous for separating siamese twins, and is now running for president.