Guys, Would you get bored of a girl who posts selfies alot?

Not everyday, but like once a week/two weeks..
You find her pretty

• Yes I'd get bored 😒
    52% (42)
  • No I'd enjoy looking 😏
    48% (38)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

30

Most Helpful Guy

• No, all girls should feel free to post pics i see no deal breakers

What Guys Said 29

• Bored? I wouldn't check them religiously or anything but it wouldn't cause an end of a relationship or anything.
    Posting lots of selfies does point towards certain personality traits though, some of which can be a massive pain in the arse:

Vanity, massive pain in the arse.
    Self obsession... massive pain in the arse.
    Selfimmage/insecurity issues: they post them because they are insecure and either want aproval or want to reasure themselves "look sometimes I am pretty". Not a problem in my book but can come with other baggage.

Two of these can be relationship ending issues, and the other can be for some guys.

And gods I sound like an insensitive biggot here... oh well typed it all now. *click*

• If she's sending me pictures of herself, I love it. However, if she's posting photos of herself on facebook or something all the time, then that gets a little annoying.

• yeah, girls who post selfies are generally just after attention, nothing more. And i'm really only interested in the 'more.'

• I have a friend who does this on Facebook, probably once a week like you said. It's nice seeing them once in a while, just a reminder that they're out there being happy. But it could be annoying if there's something that's always the same (I had a friend who had the same smile with their mouth closed in all her pictures). or if they're too goofy or if they serve as a meaningless update (like "walking to the gym").

• Probably won't get bored.
    But maybe my perception of her will change.
    I will assume she's quite insecure and just fishing for compliments to reassure herself that she pretty.

And then she may come across as a stupid bitch bimbo, if any any guys try and hit on her, but would do you expect when your posting selfie after selfie screaming for attention.

• A woman who does that comes off as a bit narcassitic and vain.

• Nope, I just appreciate selfies.

• I can live with a week or once every two weeks. If its once a day then I'd think she's got some sort of personality disorder or a big ass ego.

• she is just a happy girl...
    let her have some fun
    I am happy for her..
    if she is good looking... advantage...
    SO... would you post some selfies ... ?
    -----------

• I would definitely get bored. There are girls on instagram who post a new selfie every (other) day and it's gets really old really quick.

• I said yes cuz what up with it? Doing it sometimes is chill but doing it a lot is arrogant (I believe) but ultimately it depends on the type of girl it is

• i couldnt be with someone who is obsessed with themselves. this whole selfie trend is ridiculous.

• Oh yes. I remember talking to a very pretty 34 year old Asian lady who did that and it had me annoyed as fuck -_-

• Lol already did that. After its boring it gets irritating

• I wouldn't just get bored I'd also get suspicious if she's trying to get attention from other guys.

• The more pics the better.

• It gets boring and you seem very self centered. These types of girls are usually just looking for validation from other people. To me they seem insecure and in constant need of verification that they are hot.

• I don't date girls who post social media selfies.

• once a week is not a lot in my opinion lol

• I like looking at pics of cute girls. :)

• Depends on the quality and the girls looks

• once a week is normal for me, I would enjoy more, but once a week is normal..

• I voted a before reading the details. Once a week/2 weeks isn't much. SO i amma go with B.

• Not if she is hot and her half selfies are half naked lol

• Yes I'd get bored - it's turn off = looking only for attention.

• OMG, that is getting so common

• it would start to seem narcissistic.

• If she pretty than I'm good to go :P

• Yeah, I would get bored just like the girls on instagram.