Did the present you reach your expectations from the past you?

Did you turn out the way you expected? Also, when you were young did you think you'd be that aesthetically appealing as you are today?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't accomplish things I thought I wanted to accomplish when I was younger, and I accomplished things I didn't have the audacity to even want to achieve when I was younger (and could have never imagined realistically achieving).

• Like what?

• That sounds pretty great to be honest haha

• Well, I always had a low sex drive. So, I never really appreciated those kinds of qualities in a girl. Until all my guy friends started getting older and married, and complaining about their non-existent or barely sad excuse of an existent sex life. That's when I started appreciating what I had more

What Guys Said 1

• No, I failed miserably.

• How so?

• *? I meant to put

• Yeah, I cover it up well though.

What Girls Said 1

• This is all what I expected. I've just recently discovered that my life is BORING, but I have to bear through these next through years of higschool then I can pursue my dreams of moving to Cancun and studying tourism ☺.

• My life isn't as exciting as I'd hoped mostly because of strict parents :/ I can't wait till I'm 18 either. We just gotta hang in there a little longer lol

• Hahaha. My parents are the same way. We'll make, just a little bit longer!