How much do you feel like you are the master of your own destiny?

While answering another question I came across the quote in link. It made me wonder when all things are considered, how in control in percentage terms people feel of their own lives.

• 0 - 25%
  • 26 - 50%
  • 51 - 75%
  • 76 - 100%
  • Just Nosey - See Results

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot control other people, or what all the circumstances that come your way (some you do), but you are in full control of how you react to the circumstances you find yourself in, and the people around you. You can't control the family or financial situation you're born into, but you can control what you do about it once you're an adult.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Well God determines what happens to me but God cares how I feel and includes me in the decisions making process like a parent who considers their child's feed back when helping them pick courses for the following academic year.

• more like 90 to 100%.. i dont like to.. and will not depend on others or luck.. i believe in hard work and passion to achieve my goals..

• I believe everyone is 100% control of your life, you make your own path and only God knows all of your available paths for you he does not write our future but he only knows our paths we can take and are available for us because of who we are.

I am catholic

• 100% for sure.

What Guys Said 4

• 99% + Luck.

If you are not where you want to be, you only have yourself to blame. Hard to try change though... :(

• 100% baby! I got this

• Glad someone is in control - Sometimes I feel like the driver has taken a break and only half watching the road ahead

• The concept of destiny is (according to me) all fucked up creation of human mind.

• People probably need the impression of free will

• I think I can control like 50% of it