(Quiz) What kind of cloud are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/skycho10/what-kind-of-cloud-are-you

Storm Cloud
(Quiz) What kind of cloud are you?
Nobody wants to mess with you. Even if somebody does the slightest thing to make you angry, you'll make sure that they'll never mess with you again. You have a dominate personality and always take charge.
If there is a group activity in school, I bet that you're the leader of it. Only your true friends will really understand your personality. Some people may think you're mean, but you're really just being truthful..

This is so me! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I got : Storm Cloud
    -----
    Heilige Scheiße! I never knew I was this crazy, but I guess I just gotta accept it😎

*insert obligatory bear gif bullying smaller bear to represent my stormy cloud-ness*

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...-32280-1425063539-28.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• so true!
    Lightning Cloud

You're a really chill person most of the time, but as soon as somebody messes with you, a family member, or friend... it's game over. You strike hard and make sure they don't mess with you again. The thing about your personality is that you can go either way. You're a relaxed person that can get tensed up easily (if provoked.)

You're the kind of person that only has a couple friends, but the friends you have are the ones you'll have forever. They are extremely lucky to have you as a friend because they know you got their back.

What Guys Said 13

• What Kind Of Cloud Are You?

Lightning Cloud

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4013-8a73-9ad591ef0a1d.jpg

You're a really chill person most of the time, but as soon as somebody messes with you,
    a family member, or friend... it's game over. You strike hard and make sure they don't mess with
    you again. The thing about your personality is that you can go either way. You're a relaxed person
    that can get tensed up easily (if provoked.)

You're the kind of person that only has a couple friends, but the friends you have are the ones you'll
    have forever. They are extremely lucky to have you as a friend because they know you got their back.

• Cumulus
    You're just a relaxed person in general. You're never looking to start a fight. All you really want is peace. You try your absolute best to stay out of arguments. You're the kind of friend people go to for advice. You always try and keep things positive!

You also do fairly good in school. You rarely get get anything under a B. That's just the kind of person you are.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4013-8a73-9ad591ef0a1d.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/7XHjNIY.jpg

I love this song and thought I should mention it since this is a post about clouds lol
    http://youtu.be/3ZRhlMNngGE

• Lightning Cloud

• Lightning Cloud

• 1|0
  • Storm cloud. Nobody wants to mess with you. Even if somebody does the slightest thing to make you angry, you'll make sure that they'll never mess with you again. You have a dominate personality and always take charge.

• No one making a Final Fantasy comment to try and look witty and "hurr hurr gamer"?
    ... Fuck, I just lost the game...

• I got storm cloud too.

• Lightning cloud, normally chill, but if you mess me or my family I will destroy you

• Got storm cloud.

• i got storm cloud too and im not proud of it😑

• Lightning Cloud

What Girls Said 14

• Storm Cloud
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...97b0-92b931bf4700-m.jpg

• Storm Cloud

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4fa6-8d7b-0939e491c497.jpg

• Lightning Cloud
    Lightning

• Storm Cloud

The leader part has nothing to do with me lol

• Cumulus

• Rain Cloud

Not going to lie... you kinda over react about some things. You're an attention seeker, but that's okay. You're the person that knows how to break that awkward silence. You bring the party to life! Not a lot of people have your enthusiastic personality, so it's your job to spread it.

Yes, you can be emotional, but you got tons of friends to help you get over it.

Omg, lol. 😂😂

• Rain Cloud cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4194-8c6c-bebd072f90ba.jpg Not going to lie... you kinda over react about some things. You're an attention seeker, but that's okay. You're the person that knows how to break that awkward silence. You bring the party to life! Not a lot of people have your enthusiastic personality, so it's your job to spread it.

• Rain Cloud

• Cumulus Cloud

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4806-8696-0f419e85bf28.jpg

• Cumulus

I can go for a good debate, but I don't engage in physical fights.

• Storm cloud lol

• You really must be bored now lol
    I got the same as you :)

• I'm a Lightning Cloud :)

• Can i be both? 😂👌