Are you Catholic?

Catholicism is a denomination in Christianity.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• OKAY i get that you aren't Catholic, neither am i, but religion isn't something you can just discriminate against like that. I happen to go to a Catholic school, and though i may disagree on some of their views on homosexuals and abortions (although i still respect their view--to an extent.. as long as theyre respectful and dignified about them i respect them) they are just like any other human being, and you dont hold the right to judge anyone based off of their religion, just as you dont hold the right to base anyone off nationality or gender, or anything else of that sort. Catholicism is important to some people. a lot of people, actually, and deserves just as much validity and respect as any other religion, and like it or not, its your duty as a decent human being to respect that. so please, dont be "that" person. just be a good person and show some dignity and class. have a nice night.

• where did u get the idea i'm not catholic? I AM CATHOLIC

• Then my complete apologies! I've responded to so many religious and biased opinions on this site it's a mere reflex now. Have a nice day, and once again, sorry for the misconception :)

What Guys Said 13

• I am, yes.

However, Catholicism isn't really a "denomination". The Orthodox, Anglican, and Protestant churches all split from the Catholic Church.

• Athiest, Just like every single person on Earth ;)

• No, I'm Muslim.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you get me fam

• Not at all, though I was baptized which is pretty redundant in itself

• No I am not.

• No and I never will be.

• no, I'm atheist

• is it important?

• Not since I was about 12.

• Yes... formerly. now I'm an atheist.

• I am not, no.

• I'm atheist.

What Girls Said 11

• nah im agnostic

• Was Catholic till fifth grade where I realized I didn't believe. Now I am agnostic.

• I love how all the people who bothered to share their religion were mostly atheist/agnostic... just to shake things up i'll share that i'm an evangelical christian

• Nope.

...

• No, I'm not. I'm agnostic.

• my family is, I'm not, I don't like religion. I just believe in God.

• Same here about the not liking religion part and but still believing in a god.

• Yeah I am Catholic

• Vote C = I was raised as a strict Catholic but am now just a believer in "self"

• I'm muslim girl.

• Yes and to be honest I hate it

• I'm Baptist.