Guys, if you didn't want a serious relationship with a girl but saw her move on to someone else within a week, would it bother you?

If you weren't ready for a relationship but still wanted her in your life, would it bother you to see her talking to other guys?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't let that bother me. She has the right to go on with her life.

What Guys Said 6

• A little, but it wouldn't bother me for long. if I wanted you as a fuck buddy then I might be disappointed to see that wasn't going to work out. But then again not wanting a serious relationship a lot of times is code for... not with you in particular so in that case I might be glad to see you moving on.

• I have a crush, who happens to be my ex. It would kill me inside to see her with somebody else, but if she's happy then i'd want her to be happy. I'd probably not tell her about it either. But this is if she started a relationship with someone else, not if she talked to another guy, that I wouldn't even be concerned about

• Because I don't want a serious relationship FOR NOW doesn't mean I can just shut off my emotions (currently in this situation)

For personal reasons, I don't want to be in a relationship right now. Doing so would be unfair to her emotionally (because i won't be able to focus on her as much as I would want); but I'm still really fond of her and want her only.

• Ya, it would cause I don't want her to move on from me.

• I'd move on as well. Not like she's obligated to wait for me

• Yep , u bet.