Why do Black and White women dislike eachother?

It's like there is always a competition with them and they're always trying to claim to be more beautiful than eachother. Why can't they just be friends? I have never seen a black and white girl be friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never saw any of that in Croydon. Everyone hated eachother equally. It was pretty inspirational actually, brought a tear to my eye.

• Well different types of British usually stick to their kind depending on accents. God you British people have too many different dialects. =.=;

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate white women 😐 I have no idea where you live, but I've seen PLENTY of white and black females being friends and complimenting eachother.

What Guys Said 6

• Ummm.. Come up to Canada and stop making such a stupid generalization.

• I dont think thats true. I've Seen lots of groups of girls where there are black and white girls together. Im sure certain girls of differentr aces dont like each other but that for other reasons, not race.

• You don't know women very well do you. It's not a black/white thing. Women period and always in competition with each other. This is one area where race really doesn't matter.

• Cuz white chick's are so much hotter than black chicks, on average, and black men prefer other races. No secret that many love white women. Black women really get shafted, Cuz they generally prefer black men, but black men usually want others.

Black women be jealous. In general. You notice the hot black chick's don't give a fuuuuu

chick's hate other chick's that are hotter than they are. Or viewed as hotter.

Plus, black chick's are really headstrong and antagonistic, a lot of the time.

• You should get MHO cuz this is exactly what the troll was looking for!

• I don't hear you disagreeing.

• They do? plenty of black and white women are friends the last time I checked

• I don't know, it's the same with the cats in my street, the different colored ones are always dookin it out at night and making a noise.

• RAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍
      I needed that😂

• It's true man it sounds like they're murdering each other but none of them ever go missing!

What Girls Said 17

• I think this is more of an individual thing. I have absolutely no issues with black women. One of my closest female friends is black and we get along great. Some women, in general, simply have animosity towards each other. I think that's just something individual women feel. Not all women of the black or white race feel this way specifically though.

• I've seen lots of black and white women be friends. There isn't a permanent competition, and most don't claim to be more beautiful than the other, there's just always insecurities based upon racism and that's what we need to deal with, rather than pitting women against each other.

• Lol, did you time travel from the 1940's? ;P

I have seen plenty of white and black women be friends. It's only the painfully insecure or disgustingly egotistical ones who sit around desperately trying to disprove the other's beauty.

• I have multiple black friends. People who argue about who is more beautiful based on race has their own interpersonal issues, it isn't the race as a whole.

• I don't see this very often. Most black and white woman are not racist towards one another.

• I have no problems with white women. Some of my biggest friends are white.
    So, I don't understand this thing about competition.

• We don't dislike eachother that's a stereotype

• I do not dislike black women

• That's such an inaccurate generalisation.

• Pretty much all of my friends are white?

But I can't say I'm a fan of the #whitegirlsdoitbetter

Sort it out.

• REalllly I see tons that are friends

• They do? Im a little white girl and I have plenty of black friends they're great!

• is this an American thing?

• We don't? News to me.

• thats not true i have many black friends and i am pure white. it is the way people are intimatated.

• LOL I have many white friends

• I don't dislike black women. I'm naturally blonde and Nordic, everything you'd call a racist devil by sight.