How do you become rich with only a bachelors degree?

I am tin he process of completing my bachelors but now want to double specialize meaning I will have yet another 4 years of school ahead of me as I grapple at my second degree.

What can I do that will give me a high starting salary when I don't have a masters degree?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my bro got a bachelers degree in accounting. Found work at a large business aiming for promotion after promotion. Albeit having to go back to school to obtain the first promotion for Charter Management Accounting he is now getting paid more than his wife who finished her degree as a charter accountant

What Guys Said 7

• www.payscale.com/.../bachelors Start with one of these bachelor's degrees which have the highest starting salaries. Work hard and build yourself up from there I guess.

• A lot of successful businessmen actually start out as engineers and those other careers in that list and build up from there.

• Most people get rich by being risk takers, failing multiple times, then hitting a jackpot idea that is lucrative.

The reason why most people aren't successful, is because most people don't want to take risks.

Something such as moving to a new city that is PERFECT for your idea but you're with limited money and away from all your family and friends.

• I chose to study an engineering field. @RedTread 's link is quite helpful. Also visit bls. org. My siblings and I used this site to help select majors that balanced passion and pay.

• After oil pricing gone down? Engineers get laid off so often that its never really worth it.

• @ThatAsianFellow Depends on the type of Engineering. Luckily very few of our customer are oil companies or work for them. We are pretty insulated from the price of oil. Although if universities severely cut equipment budgets especially in Canada that would hurt.

• Get a rich dad.

• My wife, my son, my parents all have a bachelors degree and all the money we have comes from saving instead of spending big. Saving helps. Having few siblings and children too helps the next generation.
      My wife is the only child, so is my son. His wife too has no siblings. Thus when we all die our granddaughter will inherit the savings of many persons.

• Our granddaughter might thus be a millionaire.

• You invent a product... or get a nursing degree.

• Develop a high demand skill that most people do not possess.

• Bachelors is enough... It's really about hardwork and money management and investment etc and being wise about £££$$$$.. I personally know someone who finished Ph. d and found to find work hard. She just have a job at the moment but NOT RICH..

What Girls Said 5

• Business, skill based career, selling body and parts of body for money, winning grants and lotteries, successful crimes, investing, and much more

• Becoming rich isn't ever easy especially if you want to rely on a degree. People that become rich mostly become rich because of their special abilities and creativeness.
    Otherwise if you don't have a special ability and create something, or a business to make you, the individual, rich, your family should BE rich. or you should make a family and rules in it to become rich in the next generations, which is nearly impossible in today world.

It's not easy to become rich.

• Be a sugar baby to a very, very wealthy old man.

• Go for an engineering degree specializing in a certain field that requires highly trained and educated individuals.

• You work a lot.

• You could work a lot... But in the corporate world its always the smart but lazy people who are next in line for promotions.

As my brother puts it, the lazier you are, the faster and more diverse when you would think outside the box to achieve your goals.