Funny / weird things your pet do?

What animal is your pet and what funny or weird thing does it do?
:D

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was young I had a parakeet. She was a great bird. We left the door to her cage open all the times so she could come & go as she wanted.
    She like to sit on the corner of a big mirror in the living room & kiss (?) or peck at the other bird. For some reason she use to like to walk of the carpet.
    She never eve flew into the mirror. She was smart.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• My little puppy is just a little too small to get up the stairs on his own... he tries.. but fails lol

media3.giphy.com/media/12oPVGvNSsebDi/giphy.gif
    ^not my pup.. but pretty much what he does

• My kitty <3, after I have a shower she licks my legs, but when i tell her to stop she bites my leg so Let her lick, and it tickles xD

• Rub her face on mines , lay on eachother , act like we're fighting , hug her and make sure she don't warble out , a lot of stuff.

What Girls Said 2

• I use to have a hamster when I was little and I know a lot of hamsters do this but, he use to hang on top of the cage like people do on monkey bars and he use to fall off and get back on, lol. He also use to stand up straight and just look at me and other things and I use to tickle his little tummy and he still just be sitting there staring. I miss him :(

• My cat eats all my broccoli and pineapple