Girls, what do you think your dream guy would be?

Dream guy? Ha. If there is such a thing , what kind of dude would he be?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• @AleDeEurope is my dream guy! 😍

1|1
    0|0
  • Dream guy? A classy gentleman. Has a very high libido. 100% faithful. he's a handyman and knows how to fix things around the house, or on the car. Very responsible and intelligent. He enjoys traveling , being adventourous and trying new things with me. Is hilarious and can easily entertain me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smart, witty, sweet, a bit clumsy because I find it endearing, adventurous, laidback and positive

0|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Honest, loyal, a great friend, makes me laugh a lot, daring likes to take risks, pushes me to try new things, outgoing, never stops telling me he loves me, kind soul, protective but not too protective, makes me smile whenever i see him, flirty, turns me on, gives me a reason to wake up everyday, loves everything about me especially my flaws, cares for me, is happy when i'm happy and sad when i'm sad, shows me off to his friends, proud to have me, never stops chasing after me, makes me feel secure about myself, dreams about me, compliments me even when i feel bad about myself, willing to do anything for me just to see my smile, makes me feel safe and would die for me because that's how much he loves me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Chris Pratt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Crazy, neurotic, messy, creative, funny, sarcastic, smart- basically a male version of me. As for the looks, he'd have blonde hair and blue eyes. He would be fit and he'd have abs. Also he'd be taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, dark haired, funny, amazing smile, adventurous, exciting, protective, honest, genuine, sweetheart, family man, loving 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • ... imaginary :(
    i dont think he exists

0|0
    0|0
    • haha, we exist. it's just we don't fuck with people and the spotlight