Is there something you wish you could've change in your life?

I definitely have. I wish to change so many aspects of my life, but it's rather impossible to do so. Like I wish to change my past, my family etc. There's so many, yet somewhat impossible.
p/s : the picture has nothing to do with the question, just wanted to post a picture.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to say, I wish I could have done my whole experience from high school through the present day over again. I would have been more assertive, would have stood up for myself more, would have been truer to my interests. I would have played with my dog more when he was smaller. I also would have enjoyed the time with the rest of my family more when we were all younger. Would have put in time practicing things that I would have been good at by now. Would have complained and argued a lot less. Would have spent more time doing career research to find the best fit for me and found a job sooner. Or maybe if I'd worked hard enough at some creative endeavor, that could have been my job instead. I wish I would have taken my dreams more seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there's a lot of things I wish I could go back and change.
    Hell, my life would have been a lot more happier and less stressful if I were to do so.

But the fact of the matter is,
    If I had an option I'd leave everything the same and not alter it.
    If I were to erase occurrences from my past then I would not be the person I am today.

All of what I went through as helped mold me and made me more knowledgeable/equipped to deal with future experiences.
    If I erased some of my past I would not be the person I am today because I would not have the same knowledge.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd have chosen to be born in Canada instead of having to crawl my way there and nail my feet to the ground by throwing money at the place.

• Yes, there is.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, very much but why dwell on past when I know that I can change the future?
    I'm trying to be positive -chuckles-

• I would change my family. That would make an huge difference in my life.

• Yes, I want to change my past. So that I will appreciate things more.

• Yes, there is. But then again, I wouldn't be the person I am today if I change anything.

• If i can, i meight be in Harvard now