Tell me a joke?

Most Helpful Guy

• A battle weary American soldier boarded a crowded train in London during the early days of post-WWII, only to discover he was unable to find a place to sit. As he walked the length of the train, he noticed a small white dog curled up on one of the seats. A large, well dressed woman sat in the seat next to the dog. The man hovered near the seat, hoping the woman would take the hint, but she pointedly ignored him.

"Excuse me, Ma'am," the soldier finally spoke, "Is this your dog? Would you mind holding it on your lap so that I may sit down?"

The woman raised her icy gaze to the young man and said in a haughty British accent, "Oh! You Americans. You are so rude.

Fluffy is in that seat, and I see no reason why she should give up her comfort for you."

The exhausted soldier nodded, picked up the small dog... leaned over... opened the window of the moving train and tossed the dog out. The woman gasped and spluttered in horrified indignation, and the man sitting across from her lowered his newspaper.

"You Americans", he said, "You drive on the wrong side of the road... you eat with the wrong fork... and you just threw the wrong bitch out the window."

What Guys Said 5

• A woman goes to her local pharmacy to buy some aspirin and some other things.
    After she's done she goes outside and sits on the bench and sets her stuff down so she can read a magazine while she waits for the city bus
    When the bus gets there she gets on the bus and sits down then as the bus departs she realized she has forgotten to grab her things and yells "my aspirin, my aspirin"
    The bus driver replied "lady if your ass burns stick it out the window"

• Girlsaskguys. com

• Bill cosby can knock chicks out faster than ronda rousey

• Why did the chicken cross the road?
    To get to the other side!!!
    HAHAHAHA.

• My love life.

What Girls Said 0