Donald J Trump or Hillary Clinton?

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Im not American and just want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not American but I wouldn't want either of them :P Bernie Sanders seems pretty cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. Bernie Sanders

• Yep. Totally need a socialist to finally ruin the economy for the last time.

• @Hautt
      everyone considers Obama a socialist, and yet our economy is booming, despite republicans being very clear on their policy of impeding Obama every step of the way. Maybe capitalism isn't so perfect after all, eh?

• Not really. Unemployment is above 8% because a lot of people have stopped looking.

Socialism is proven that it doesn't work. Plus America hasn't been a capitalist nation since the 1860s. We've been a corporate interventionist economy. Facts, facts, facts.

What Girls Said 10

• Dude, if that's what it comes down to... I'm moving.

• True dat. Anyone that minds their own damned business is fine by me.

• I'd choose Clinton over trump but I'd really prefer Bernie Sanders.

• Trump is my winning card. xx

• Donald the duck... Come on... Ewwwww

• Omg u r racist!

• lol.. Far from it.. I married a muslim Out in Egypt but do not care to have one in the White House is for the Terrorists and not for the Americans. xx

• Neither. Rand Paul for me.

• I'd rather vote for my dog than either of them.

• Vote A = Donald Trump = I am an Australian who admires his empire + business acumen:)

• I think you just got disliked because you're Australian...

I never know how much of US internal politics seeps out into the outside world, but I imagine it's kind of like when a new pope is elected in its level of coverage. Kind of sad.

• lol me either. Lotta haters out there. I've found that a normal person + anonymity - consequences = an asshole.

• @Hautt (smiling) Your ON line findings = Very true!!!

My OFF line experience in society = Jealousy breeds instant & inaccurate judgement + hatred + contempt.

• Trump for me

• Hillary FTW!

• where is the neither option?

• DONALD THE DUCK IS UGLY AF AND LOOKS LIKE A HAMSTER

• Yep. And Obama's ears stick out about a mile. So what?

• @Hautt

Donald the duck seriously is retarded and still thinks Obama is from Kenya!

What Guys Said 10

• to the outside observer, a trump presidency would be hilarious.

unfortunately, under a trump presidency, pretty sure no one would be an outside observer..

but I do hope he wins the primaries. because it would be nice to have someone that doesn't tap-dance around the horror that is republican policy. He just states it loud and proud. Republican politicians cringe. Democrats laugh.. I suppose it's all a matter of whether or not the republican voters will succumb to it.

• We still have a ways to go in the election but if it comes down to those two I will choose trump he is the lesser of the two evils. Neither of those are my prime choices though, I will never vote for Hilliary though, hell will freeze over before that happens.

Honestly though my prime choice is Rand Paul, with Ted Cruz and Ben Carson coming up behind him. As I said though we still have a ways to go in the election so don't count your chickens before they hatch.

• I can't see either of them as President. The Clinton political machine would do arguably more damage to the country than Donald Trump. But neither would hurt the country as much as our present leadership. Bernie Sanders is a '60's radical who never grew up. Like Obama he'll continue to scare off new investment & jobs. But he's a nice enough guy.

• Neither. I hope they both burn in hell.

• I feel like trump is just putting on a show and he'll become more serious (hopefully), but Hillary is just a dishonest mess who refuses to admit her wrongdoings.

• If I was American and I HAD to pick one, I'd pick Hilary. It'd be interesting to see a female president instead. Not that it'd make much difference.

• Don't buy the feminist lie. Argentina has a female president. She has driven the country to the ground.

• I know she lies for the feminist vote but that's not why I'd choose her over Donald.

• I never said all female presidents were the same; what I'm saying is women aren't naturally more righteous than men, which is what your original post led me to believe you thought. The "all of the candidates are corrupt, so it doesn't matter" line doesn't help either. Each vote is important, and a nation needs their people to not take that vote lightly.

• Vote D - I'm not American and I want Trump to win for the LOLs

• Neither. I would say Rand Paul. But I could never vote for Hillary Pasty Clinton, she ha killed too many people.

• I'd kill either or both if I could tbh

• I don't like Clinton, but over trump? Definitely.