Girls, Does a Honey, milk and lemon mask work to clear away acne scars?

I was going to try it out, and also wanted to lighten my face a bit. So has this worked for any of you. I do not trust any cream and I just wanted to do this quickly with natural household items.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• All of those three separately can lighten it, but I'm not sure if mixing milk and lemon is a good idea. :/

You can do it with either just milk or with just honey and lemon. Be careful not to use too much lemon though, because it can irritate sensitive skin and cause breakouts. And make sure not to expose it to the sun, since that can cause discoloration which is the opposite of what you want, so it's best to just do it at night. Remember to exfoliate 1-2 times a week too, as that speeds up the process of getting rid of dead skin cells and allowing new skin cells to surface. The honey will help with skin restoration, but better apply moisturizer as well if you're not gonna do the mask everyday. And lastly, use sunscreen when you go out during the day, so that your effort don't just all go to waste.

What Girls Said 9

• Try lavender oil. It's got a nicer scent in my opinion, and if you read up on it, it actually helps minimize scarring. Good for burns and most other skin ailments.

• Have you tried proactive? I'm sorry if you already know about it. Their ads are pretty prevalent in Canada and the U. S.

• Unfortunately, my love, the only thing that really heals scars is time. Even then, they may never fully go away (depending on their extent and depth).

• Putting lemon on your skin is a bad idea. The acidic properties may cause discoloration. Honey on the other hand, is a very commonly used for scar improvement.

• I use honey, cinnamon, and lemon juice for possible acne. Turmeric and plain yogurt helps to lighten the face though. Honey, milk, and lemon will probably work too.

• Hmm, (kindled joy), I'll most certainly try that. The idea, however, seemed rather enticing so it sounded as of it work. I do not have cinnamon, as for lemon, I just might need to get off my ass and canter to the store for manifolds. Anyhow, thanks.

• Lol you're welcome

• No it's all a myth stay Away from chocolate

• I'm the same as you. I don't trust them. meaning I haven't tried them. mine just naturally go away.

• It might. I've personally never tried it

• Yes it works.

• I see, so, does it lighten skin as well?