If you could go on a humanitarian mission anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?

I would really like to go to India or China.

I'd feed hungry children in India
I'd make clothes for poor people in China
I'd build hospitals in Africa

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is that a lot of the places that need help in a "Humatarian" need don't really get talked about Sudan is still at war and child soldiers still exist or in Somaila female gential mutilation is still commen, also in places like Asia where girls go into the city to provide money for family's because of China's massive economic problems which could send the world market into chaos as hookers/escorts or in places like the Middle East where extremeists are executing people because they are Shia Muslims not the more extreme Sunny mulims,

In the end it depends what is important to you and there can't really be a wrong choice within reason as long as you positively impacting one person you are helping someone else which shows compassion the human races greatest achievement and best quality

What Guys Said 6

• I'd go to Africa and help liberate the child soldiers from the warlords there and protect them.

• I would go to Haiti

• i'd go to Antarctica.

• No point. What can you possibly do that the government can't do for them.
    Take this for example: You can build a hospital in Africa so people can get healthcare.
    To get the healthcare they need to spend money which they don't have. Even if it's free the people who work there still need to get payed which the government won't.
    If they did they would have built the hospital in the first place.

• I'd go and feed and teach the homeless and the kids in food insecure families in the USA.

• There are plenty of people in my own country I'd help, foreign aid gets more attention than domestic support these days, our own people fall through the cracks and we'd rather go to some far flung corner of the earth because people think it's a nobler cause.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not sure about location but I would try to find a good organization to go with (or go through). There are lots of people who have moved to other countries and work with the government there or set up non-profits and work with their local community on a daily basis.

I really admire the International Justice Mission and the work that they do. I also love helping out Stop Hunger Now whenever I can. I don't know much about The Adventure Project but from the little that I do know, they seem pretty cool!

• I've actually thought about this lot, considering humanitarian is my second career of choice right behind mammalogist. i think I've decided that i would go somewhere in Asia. somewhere very poverty stricken and overlooked mostly otherwise. Africa is great for humanitarian missions, but so many people are out there helping and i would want to bring hope to some kids somewhere that most wouldn't bat an eye to.

by the way, nice profile picture b0ss

• I'm not boss.

• im sorry that comment was for the dude with the pink guy in the profile picture, i thought he asked the question, its from a youtube channel :'))

• oh cool! thats alright.

• Africa for me.