What do you think of guys who shave all of their body hair?

• I like that
  • I don't like that
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I think: to each their own. Do what makes you happy. It won't make me like you any less.

What Guys Said 7

• GAYYYY, you get me fam?

• i do, i find body hair gross in both genders.

and no i'm not gay or anything... body hair don't define yer sexuality.. gosh who believes things like dat?

• ew weird...

• It makes them look less manly.

• Crazy how most of the guys are saying "Gay". I'm a guy but naturally I don't grow much body hair. For instance I have minimal hair on my arms, even less under my arms, non on my legs and only have to shave my face once every 2-3 weeks... Some people just don't grow much hair...

• Well thats a natural thing and how you were made. We are talking about shaving.

• I don't care

• I think they're gay.

What Girls Said 3

• Fair enough if they want to but not too much really

• Hmm im not a fan of the body hair so i wouldn't mind it but i would want to see hair on his body now and then u know? But i won't think he is gay.. If he wants to shave it he can , that doesn't necessarily mean that he is gay... So to sum it up i like both, but i don't want forests on his body 😜

• I like that.