So, September 28th is the last blood moon?

I am curious to see what everyone thinks will happen.. Some say the end of the world, others say a war, I've even heard someone say a plague of some sort.. Opinions please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why must anything happen? haha

• It shouldn't have to!!!

• I doubt anything will happen lol
      Conspiracy theorists always have a field day though haha

• Everyone's been talking about it so now I'm just curious about what everyone in the world thinks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it is October here, dear, and with also Shameta In September, which is when the Economic crash of a lifetime is supposedly Supposed to take place, the Beginning of Tribulation.
    Good luck. xx

• Ah, haven't heard the economic crash yet. That's a new one for me! October? Thought September 28, 2015 ?

• I was wondering what everyone else thought because I have gotten mixed reactions... That or they choose to avoid the topic due to fear of what MIGHT happen... If that makes since?

• I think many People Feel they don't Think it Will happen, and when I said a year ago that ISIS was coming to the USA, they laughed at Me... Now They are here And... I wonder what they Feel now? xx

What Guys Said 3

• It's just an astronomical phenomenon

• Its weird how all of them have ended up on Jewish days. ( cannot think of the names of the days currently )

• probably nothing

• That's what I think too, but I'm curious of the opinions. I think its Just like the 2012 " end of the world " ...

• Most likely although I really wouldn't care if it was the end of the world.

• I hope it kicks off!

• Haha, whys that?

• I have a job I hate and the cost of living is too high, we need a reset. I'd be happier living in the woods avoiding hoards than hiding in my cubicle from another exception report. lol

• Hahaha, understood!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know what will happen with the last blood moon but I say - worry about your life today and ignore tomorrow.

• just means there will be another lunar eclipse. maybe ill actually be able to see it this time. the last one was on Easter and i got up at five am and wandered out just to find that it was completely overshot. watched it live on my ipad instead lmao. the world isn't going to end. people just feel the constant need to spiral others and themselves into fear with crazy, irrelevant, and completely in factual conspiracies.

• Yep. It's supposed to be both a solar and lunar eclipse, but that's actually impossible. It's a garbage theory found nowhere in the bible, and twisted into a money-maker by a guy who knows it's rubbish and doesn't care. There's no rhyme or reason to the results, and often times the events would transpire after the eclipse anyway, such as the Spanish Inquisition. Lotta good that did anyone.

• 👆 nicely put!!

• LOL. So the world is apparently going to shit the day after my birthday?

lmao. end of the world party at my house. 8D will be cake
    must bring presents. :D

• My birthday is the 30th! Hahaha, at least you would have celebrated yours if the world does end!

• I don't think anything out of the ordinary will happen.