Simple question: Can people change?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

714

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Those who believe otherwise are fools. If one doesn't ever change throughout their lives, then that means they're dead.

People are always changing, whether it's by choice or by circumstance. And not all of the changes are for the better. But that doesn't disprove the fact that people still change.

What Girls Said 6

• Only if they want to.

• Yes, if they want to change they will, but it goes differently according to the individual as now won't be a good time to change for them and better in the future, vice versa. It's just self growth.

• people change many things or few things every year. Some notice the change others don't , in my opinion people can't change what must be change if changed it's not truly change but hidden and not for the rest of their life

• Yes, but they will if they want to on their own, not if you want them too

• yes, some for the best, some for the worse.

• Most of the times. No. Especially men

What Guys Said 13

• To clarify, I think people change involuntarily. And they can change the situation they're in and manage their personalities. But I'm not convinced that parts of their personality can just go away. When I try to get a fresh start, my former self and way of thinking always creeps back.

• People can change.

But nothing will ever change, if nothing ever changes much.

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ecc3ed09e7.jpg
    DBZ has so many life lessons if you think about it!

• Absolutely people can change! It's rather closed minded to think that a person is set to be one static style of personality and is unable to be shifted by life events and influences.

• it is possible, but it is not easy

• ye... Nothing is permanent

• Whit effort and commitment everything is possible.

• People can only change if they want to

• Depends. Some people are just messed up at a neurological level and there's no saving them.

• I change my clothes every day. so yeah

• They can, but they have to choose to.

• Simple answer: Yes

• It's possible but some qualities are innate and don't go away, they just get controlled with willpower... which can lapse.