Girls have you ever been harassed by a "professor" on gag?

Rumor has it that there's a "professor" on gag who harasses female users in order to get their contact info and nudes.

Have any of you run into this "professor" or do you know anyone who has?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't call it harassment but if you're talking about who I think you're talking about... I did get asked for my number within the first conversation via pm. Said person seems so nice around gag but I think it's pretty weird asking for someone's number (someone you don't even know) right off the bat on the internet.

Feelz me?

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1584449-how-did-you-view-gag-when-you-first-joined

(read the conversation the question asker had with the 36-40 male user)

do you think he's talking about him?

• just ask him then if you're itching for an answer lolol

• lol noo way

Most Helpful Guy

• I said something like, "Men and women should be more responsible." and he replied to me telling me to stop hating women. I replied to him telling him to stop being a white knight mangina. He definitely seems like he is on this site to kiss women's asses, seems like a desperate sissy boy to me.

• read my comments under ihav2farts opinion

• I don't follow the bible. I prefer to remain open to all opinions but follow none of them. I think that gays should be tolerated and that women should be able to choose their own path whether it be a carreer woman or a stay at home mom. I don't support the free the nipple or slut walk movements. in my opinion the nuclear family is already dead. Not nessesarily because of women working or a decline in religious belief but because of promiscuity and the hookup culture. It's created a cycle promiscuousity leads to inability to maintain longterm relationships, higher divorce rates and more children being born outside of a 2 parent household. Children raised by single parents are more likely to get involved in drugs and be promiscuous thus continuing the cycle.

Do you really think God created us all equal?

• Nah not at all he said women are to be beneath men and ordered genocides against certain tribes. He even favored one ethnic group above all the others. But my point is that God's law is still better than man's law not only because it is infinitely wiser but because man's law can be changed on a whim by evil people to suit their agendas and it is on a regular basis.

What Girls Said 16

• There was a guy on another site who claimed to be a professor and said he wanted to exchange academic assistance in exchange for sex. Probably not a real professor though - just a guy who would rather help you put together a resume then pay $200 dollars for 1 hour of sex.

• No one has ever asked me for a nude, ever. Not on this site or any other. I don't know why. I guess I'm not a nude-askable kinda girl. Maybe they already know my stock answer? :)

• I don't blame them, I wouldn't want to get on your bad side either

• No, not me personally. He would never succeed with me though if he tried.

• I have never heard that and I talk to a lot of people about harassment on this site.

• Id like to officially change my answer on this one. Harassment is def a thing that is happening.

• @cl_517 It's amazing what time can do to change your perspective.

• oh yessss!!! :)

• Yeah, that guy is a pervert. He message me few weeks ago, saying really weird sexual stuff and then said to me he want me to send him... uhhh nudes.
    I blocked him, of course

• Oh wow. 😦

• Well it sucks he bothered you

it seems you're always targetted by the weirdos here

• Yes, being a woman sucks.

• That never happened to me and I don't know who you're talking about. But, now you got me curious.

• Nope, are you talking about Prof_Don or whatever his name is. He's a mod I think

• NO.

I have only happily had a platonic phone chat with an English teacher from GAG who was a truly great guy many months ago.

• He says he's a professor? Or has it in his username?

• What are you talking about?

• read my my conversation with ihav2fart down below

• apparently other people have :/

• I have even exchanged a few messages never a hint of any funny business.

• Nope have not

• nope not me

• No, I haven't.

• Yes. I've seen it,

• Does he literally have the word "professor" in his username?

• I think I know who you're talking about. He never harrassed me but he did tell me that he would "joke" about scaring female users on here telling them he was going to track them down. weird.

• that is odd

• No, I can't say I ever have.

What Guys Said 4

• to answer your question, i haven't.

but anyways this post sounds pretty shady.

- why would someone post a question like this under anonymous?

- where is your proof on the whereabouts of this individual you are referring to?

- how do we know you aren't just instigating against that person you are referring to?

• I didn't start the rumors, I saw them in the comments of other questions.

(read my comments under ihav2farts opinion and click the links)

Also read the responses from genie23 and dontdropit on this question

• ok and how do we know they aren't conspiring you on this whole plot?

• There's a male moderator who harrasses women on GaG?

That's pretty disconcerting...

• there's only 1 professor here and I figured you're wanting to mention him.

• Quit white knighting.

• bite me

• a taste you're probably very familiar with

• @Zigzagz out of curiosity may I ask how is it that OP is white knighting? I just don't see it. He only asked the women if they encountered a sexual predator, how is that even remotely knighting.