Gamers: What games made for the previous generations of consoles would you want to be remade for this current generation?

Basically what game or games from the older consoles would you want to be remade for the PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U? It doesn't necessarily have to be a complete reboot of the series like what's being done for Doom, it could be a sequel instead. Games that came out within the last year do not count.

For me, I would really love for a reboot or a sequel of Urban Reign to be made for the PS4. That was my favorite fighting game for the PS2 :P
A remastered version of Skyrim for the PS4 and Xbox One would be awesome too.

Forgot one more rule: Sequels or remakes/remasters/whatever for games that are already out on the PS4, Xbox One, or Wii U do not count either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of the older Final Fantasy games and Shadow of the Colossus.

• I've always wanted to play Shadow of the Colossus because I've heard a lot about how good it is, but I never had the chance to play it. It would be awesome if a reboot was made for the PS4.

• It's a great game. I still have my PS2 so I play it on that sometime. I would like a reboot though.

• They're actually remaking ff7 for the ps4 I believe

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 11

• I would really like to see an Onimusha Remake!
    I loved Onimusha 2 and dawn of dreams!!!

The weapons were cool and unique and the boss battles were often and intense!

• Call of Duty world at war

• They seriously should remake Final Fantasy 6 and Final Fantasy Tactics, for both the ps4 and PC.

• I'd like to see call of duty 4 remade. That was one of my favorite games and it would be nice to play it online again where it isn't all hacked.

• Having a remade banjo kazooie game would be cool too. They did made an hd version for Xbox 360 but it would be cool to see a whole graphics upgrade

• Oooo the Ty the Tasmanian Tiger game series seriously needs a reboot for the PS4 and Xbox One!

• Wait, nevermind. Those games were made by EA at a time when EA wasn't such a shitty company. They would most likely ruin that series forever if they made a reboot of it now.

• I think the Bioshock series would be good on the new generation

• Knights of the Old Republic. I still have the first 2 for the original Xbox

• That would also be awesome

• Namely because I've never played it but have heard from many people about how great it was lol

• You can still buy it for PC/Mac. Recently, one of the 2 got an update on steam for modern monitor support

• KOTOR 1 & 2.

• Remakes are shit. The only point of them now is so things actually get ported. Remake Warcraft 3 so I can actually run it thank you.

• I'd have to think on that.

• They NEED to remake system shock 2 with good graphics. That game scared the shit out of me with awful ones. Also would love to see another commander keen game

• NFL, NBA, and FIFA street!