"Avengers: Age of Ultron" or "Ant-Man"?

I liked "Age of Ultron" a lot more, but "Ant-Man" has gotten better reviews. Which do you like more?

• "Age of Ultron".
  • "Ant-Man".
*Spoiler alert for anyone who hasn't seen it*

Also, who else thinks that JARVIS had a missed opportunity in "Age of Ultron"? I'm talking about the scene where he slams Ultron with Thor's hammer when he was shown to be able to pick it up scenes ago in front of the rest of the Avengers team. Why didn't they not show him doing it until the battle scene? That would've knocked our socks out more, would it not have? Or is that just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Avengers was so much better 😂😭👌🏻
    Honestly speaking Ant Man wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, but Age of Ultron was much more worth the money.

• Read my update and tell me what you think. I just thought to ask about that too.

• Thanks for MHO and by the way to answer your update I think it was good the way it is. It made it a little more comedic I guess but that's just me.

What Girls Said 2

• Age of Ultron was so perfect. I liked Ant man too but Avengers was better

• Age of Ultron hands down.

What Guys Said 1

• avengers for me

antman seems kinda lame and useless and honestly most critics are absolute morons

• It seems (at least right now) that even the public liked "Ant-Man" more. I enjoyed both. He can also grow big, if that makes him sound any less lame, lol; but his shrinking ability is more beneficial for infiltrating places as opposed to Captain America or Iron Man.