Girls, Between two guys, are you willing to trust the cuter one based on first conversation with each of them?

They say the cute ones are the ones that look more trusted. Is this true that you girls tend to favor the cuter guys in terms of picking based on how they look for first conversation?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, if I have a convo with both of them then I'll pick the one I trust more based on his persona and responses. But I guess cute guys have some sort of hug-factor that makes them look like kittens = seems more trustworthy. By the way, cute is in the eye of the beholder too :)

What Girls Said 9

• I have an initial reaction to somebody but it changes based on their behaviour and actions.

• we dont base our trust capabilities solely off of someones appearance. it depends on the conversations you hold with them and how they talk about other people or other situations that can show us how they are.

• I trust the person who feels nicer. That may be the cuter person because of how they look, or a jolly gruff guy with a good attitude. It is like all about their behavior and how they talk and what they feel like.

• No i just think girls and guys should be careful with people. they dont know their real intentions even if their face is cute.. They could be lying. cute or not cute

• Not really. I go by how the person talks, tone of voice, and body language.

• TBH I would trust the cuter one less.

• Probably, that's just how it is for every human

• The one who's more interesting.

• some girls do, and some girls don't. I will not just choose the cuter one, because sometimes that is just a wrong choice. I will listen to a guys words, and decipher them. And actually give both a chance.