Is it normal to not to be very skillful on PhotoShop as a 20-year-old man?

I find I always have to search instructions on the Internet to guide me to use PhotoShop. Is it normal?

• Common and Normal.
    100% (8)88% (14)92% (22)Vote
  • Common but Weird.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Rare but Normal.
    0% (0)12% (2)8% (2)Vote
  • Rare and weird.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, if you're doing design or something then it's probably not normal, otherwise I think it's pretty normal.

0|1
    0|0
    • No, I am a Finance-Mathematics double-major student, so I think I am not a designer guy haha.

• It's fine then, most people don't know how to use it.

• Thanks for mho 😊

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Dude most people don't know shit about Photoshop. The program is really complex. Sure, making a picture look better is easy, but when you start to create other stuff, it isn't.
    I just started learning how to create textures and it's not easy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yep, I also hate that software but I think I am slowly getting into it. LOL

• I used to hate it when I started using it, but once you get used to it it's pretty fun, and the possibilities are endless.

• I've never used photoshop. I just use Microsoft Office Picture Manager which changes the usual things like size, brightness, saturation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know people who only know how to turn on a computer and launch internet explorer lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I know someone who are similar to what you described, but I think most of them are at least 45 years old.