Do you think the iran nuclear deal is a good idea?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• Diplomacy isn't a bad idea, but do I think it will work? No, I do not. Iran has a very strong resolve, distrust, and hatred of the U. S and Israel. It is engrained into their society. I don't think peace and co-existence is on their agenda. I think the Iran nuclear deal should be done, it will make the U. S look reasonable and the ball will be in Iran's court. If they don't follow through on their obligations or allow inspectors in then sanctions can be placed again. If they are trying to procure a nuclear weapon, I think military action would be inevitable. Not to mention, it would fuel a nuclear arms race in the middle east, and escalate sunni vs shiite tensions and power struggles, along with Israel. It's inevitable in my opinion.

• www.rt.com/.../

An article from RT that shows some of the international pressure for the deal. The U. S couldn't act unilaterally even if we wanted to. Understanding some of the reasons for the deal, and the damage that could happen if we don't do it, I would push the deal through, but would not count on Iran's compliance in it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• What America needs to recognize is you can't force other countries to play by it's rulebook.
    Japan became what it is not because of America , they were ready to change after WW2 , they KNOW it's not the way forward and it's time for Westernization.
    Unless you can ingrain that into the mind of a population you can't simply change a nation through external coercion.

• Knowing that Iran doesn't have ANY facilities that can produce the quality of radioactive materials to produce a full-sized nuclear weapon, then yeah.

And by the way, name 1 country Iran invaded in the last decade. You can't. Compare that to the amount of munitions the United States and Israel have, on top of how many nations they invaded.

Anyone smart enough would know Iran is far from a threat.

• It was a good deal for Iran. It was not a good deal any other country. It needed to be more restrictive. The last thing we need in the middle east is nuclear arms race.

• They say they are going to check on them... they have said that before and Iran cock blocked them and ultimately blew the US off. Terrible Idea as usual by none other than the US gov't

• yo are just seating there relax while iranian people are in a bad circumstances because of boycotts that western world has made upon us
    iranian people are the victims for the demands of their government
    so have a little humanity and be sure about one thing that iranian people won't let the government to start any war

• nope, that is just stupid

• Yes, it was. Only ignorant people or liars with an agenda would say it isn't.

• Not this version. Obama is too stupid to make a good one, but there should be one.

• Well, it's definitely better than nothing I guess.