Should I start smoking cigarettes?

I am thinking of starting, should I.

Most Helpful Girl

• no smoking sucks

• Smoking does suck but there was a reason I was thinking this.

• Oh just your comment made me think you missed the point that was all. I might go to my other plan then

• I just feel no one understands what I go though or how I get treated.

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you're thinking of starting because of girl problems.
    Smoking will just make those problems WAY WORSE. I know if I was a girl, there'd be no way I'd want to spend my time around someone who smokes all the time, or even a bit, because you'd smell of smoke, have yellowed teeth and fingers and you'd get second hand smoke everywhere.
    Needless to say that I don't need to go into the AMAZINGLY STUPID health problems caused by smoking.
    http://i.imgur.com/WR43id7.png
    ^You if you start smoking

What Girls Said 17

• Nasty habit... no.

• Omg. God no Applefan, you are better then that, and you know that.

There is no need to start drinking, or smoking or taking drugs if life is miserable, stressing you out, thinking life on earth is dreadful. You are doing so well for yourself, don't stuff it up by smoking.

• But why do so many girls have to be so mean and nasty to me and treat me like I am the scum of the earth. It is like some girls actually enjoy doing this to men. :(

• Yeah I just wish I was aloud to be loved by a girl but I am not and that is hard to get use to. :(

• I am going to get a cat and dog.

• no, unless you want to die of lung cancer

• If you want to smoke so badly, try ecigarettes. It's supposed to be all the enjoyment of smoking without the harshness.
    by the way, i believe you know it's not a good idea to smoke :p

• I know it is not a good idea to smoke but I feel like my life is not worth anything anyway so it would not matter if I died young.

• Oh for goodness shakes. It is not just about not having a girlfriend, it is about being treated like shit to. Why is it growing balls and manning up always comes into it with most women smh. It is nothing to do with that if you were constantly treated badly you would feel the same to. People never understand me. I give up trying to explain this to you!

• The man up and grow some balls comments are just pathetic excuses by most women to pass the blame onto men and I don't buy that BS.

• No... do it only if you are the biggest fool on earth..

• Eww why would someone ever consider smoking cigarettes

• Well I think they are gross but I wonder if it will help me relax about girls since all many of them do is treat me like shit.

• Mmmm why don't you just smoke weed or something

• No you shouldn't. That's a bad habit to pick up

• Ruin your health and look less attractive while doing so? Why not?

• Well I hate the things but something has made me wonder if I should.

• No it might make me forget about girls.

• That's what Jack Daniels is for my friend

• No, it's not going to solve any problems.

• Uh no..-.-'

• NO!!! take care of your body, your body is a temple, treat it right

• My body is ugly.

• I'd prefer jeans that were a good fit. Never get Dad jeans if you know what that is though. Not too tight or it looks like girls skinny jeans. And skinny jeans in my opinion don't look good on guys. And a good fit will show the shape of your butt and accentuate.

• This girl told me don't show too much of my ass off, just a bit to leave it a mistariy (not sure how to spell that word) for girls. I guess that sounds right after knowing what I know about girls

• How do you expect having a permanent disgusting breath is gonna help you get girls?

• Absolutely not it will lower ur life span

• You're 32, if you made it this far without getting addicted why force yourself into addiction now. I don't quite get it. I started smoking when I was a silly teenager, you're smarter now. I see you think your life and health aren't worth much (of course that's stupid), but then think of all the money you'd waste on practically nothing. Take the money you'd spend on cigarettes and buy something nice to cheer yourself up.

• no... just no.

• 2|2

What Guys Said 25

• Yes if you have too much money and think your lungs are too clean.

• No, please don't do that. Don't smoke your life. However why do you think that you should do that? any particular reason? peer pressure?

• Because of the way girls treat me

• Your other plan? what's that if you don't mind sharing

• Giving up on girls completely and getting a cat and dog for company and probably other animals to.

• Both of my paternal grandparents died from cancer, and they were avid smokers for about forty years. Honestly, it broke my heart to lose them early.

Would you like your loved ones to endure a similar pain?

• No why would you want to spend $100 a week on such a dirty smelly habit that destroys your health so quick and keeps people away from you and dates, also you can't smoke in most public places. So many negatives with no positive and why would you start at your age?

• No it will turn your face into an old man, change your voice plus Its a Cancer Risk.

• Yeah man, do it. If my Grandpa were here right now he'd tell you that smoking was one of the best decisions he's ever made. He died from lung cancer 7 years ago, but that's totally unrelated.

• No I would not advise that, why do you want to start smoking cigarettes anyway?

• Because of girls

• Then I would defiantly advise pipe tobacco and pipes over cigarettes.

Unlike cigarettes, pipe tobacco does not have man made chemicals or additives, added to it, it is completely natural. Even the paper of cigarettes can poison you, pipe tobacco on the other hand is very calming and unlike cigarettes which most smokers smoke at least a pack or more a day, pipe smokers only smoke like a bowl a day at the most.

Pipe tobacco is not additicive either I actually just smoked my first bowl in like two weeks of it, and while I wasn't smoking it I didn't have cravings at all, also with pipe tobacco you do not inhale it, unlike cigarettes which you do inhale, with pipe tobacco you just simply sip it into your mouth like liquid through a straw and blow it out.

And there are literally hundreds of blends to try which actually smell really good again unlike cigarettes which smell awful and like chemicals. Pipe tobacco doesn't though it smells pretty dang good and even tastes good.

• Again if you have to smoke I would advise pipe/pipe tobacco, but only if you have to smoke if you can avoid it don't do it.

• Nope. Consider that everyone I know who smokes wants to quit. Think about the fact that my grandma lost a lung from smoking.

If you want to get into tobacco products, consider a pipe. It's much less addictive, and you don't inhale. Chewing or dipping lowers the risk a hundredfold, and using snuff is basically no risk at all. Cigarettes kill.

• Why anyone would do that is beyond my comprehension.

• It's not worth it really. It's a colossal waste of money, and you'll start to feel like shit.

• No it looks like you're sucking a tiny penis

• EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH... Nah...
    Why would you? And why would anyone tell you to star here LOL You feel it's a legit question?
    You want to die young? Than don't kill your lungs, throat, and brain...

• It might make me forget about that shitty shit girls do to me all the time or just relax about it. I will do my other plan instead.

• Of course not, you moron.

• What's your why?

• NO NO NO NO NO!!! bad choice to do that

• Do you want to live 10 years less?

• They are 100% pointless, unless you want a shitter life

• Can I ask why you are considering starting?

• should you start smoking
    by Cj Shway
    chapter 1
    Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
    the end

• It might make me forget about girls and all the shitty shit they do to me.

• well yo get into MMA boost ur confidence man

• Sorry what is MMA

• ... have you seen the commercials?

• No, it gets expensive and it's not good for your health.

• No worst thing I've ever done done makes you slow stink Huff n puffy just not worth it

• I started smoking once, and smoked for over 10 years. Then my grandmother died and I was to sick to partake in the federal and spend the whole week sick and wasted a week long paid leave from work. But I looked cool for about ten years. FYI I don't smoke anymore.

• You should. You don't want to die without trying things.

• Yes, join the cool guys club!