Guys, what do you think of a girl joining a high school boys American football team?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is not that there is a woman playing with guys. The problem is the guys playing with a woman. Yes, ok, you're tough with the nail in the foot and all, but none of these guys believe you could take a tackle full force and still remember your name afterward. So they will all play super careful around you because they don't want to be the one who injured the only girl in the league. It's going to throw off the whole game. If you ever get injured, then the parents will start asking if football is not too violent of a sport and the rules should be changed to protect girls and etc... Not a good idea...

What Guys Said 17

• Honestly, Terrible idea.

I mean, If you gained muscle, You could be like what, 160-170lb?

Running against guys who weigh 230lb+ Of raw muscle? No offence, But they would absolutely crush you.

That is the only reason why Football / Rugby isn't unisex.

• It's fine. It's harder for girls to bulk up and build strength, but I've seen enough women in other sports like Rugby who could own it. Another challenge is that football is one of the most macho activities out there, so you'd need to be good with criticism and verbal abuse. But then again, it's just a high school team. People probably wouldn't care that much depending where you live.

• If she can handle it go for it.

• I love it play hard go for it

• Good. Have fun and show the guys you just as good.

Honestly I wouldn't mind. I'd actually like it.

• Probably a bad idea, if you ask me.

• Lol didn't Arizona cardinals just appointed a first NFL coach? She played rb for Texas revolution in indoor football and got injured right after two weeks lol

I played school, just graduated this year and gonna play college too but if a chick shows up as my qb I'd have no problem with that but let's just say I'd rather want a guy that can actually throw me ball pretty far

• Arm strength depends on testestorones way lot and since women have lower level of Ts, I don't think anyone would really make it in lol What are your stats doe? And what position

• i say she's really brave. i would think she has ovaries of steel, though i'm not really sure if the coach would let you in the team without having some sorts of sexist thoughts about it

• Depends. How much you willing to gain in terms of weight? Exercise? What's your muscle mass?

Guys and gals have different body masses, heavy weight or not. Guys r composed of more muscle.

• Not the best idea.

• Why?

• My life already is a struggle

• Then go for it.

• Fine with me. I'd expect lots of media attention and whining.

• good for them

• It's a terrible idea.

• Why?

• Female athletes regularly would die or, at best, be paralyzed or seriously injured. Roided-up female athletes cannot compete with roided-up male athletes.

• lmao that's not gonna happen ever.

• Not so girly. It turns me off.

• That gives me an idea for a great movie.

• You get hurt, you asked for it