Girls, Would any of you kick me in the nuts really hard for $20?

I am curious to know if any girls would kick me in the nuts for $20? But you had to actually kick me really hard, not just a wimpy tap. Would any girl do it? If you wouldn't, then what if I gave you $40?

• Sure, why not
    28% (11)
  • Hell no
    28% (11)
  • I would do it for free
    8% (3)
  • No, I can't use a guys own manhood against himself
    5% (2)
  • Give me $40, then I will kick your nuts
    23% (9)
  • Your pathetic excuse of a man wanting nuts kicked by girls
    8% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd do it for 20 bucks. why not?

• You got the right idea. Hell, I would be helpless to stop you or do anything for myself once you kicked my nuts, you could just take all my money if you chose to.

• well bye then crazy. I don't believe you don't like pron.

• Are you purposely saying "pron" or misspelling "porn"? And please for the love of God don't tell me you seriously believe i would give 2 shits about admitting that i did

What Girls Said 13

• Considering you get off on the idea of this, wouldn't that kind of be like whoring myself out as a 2 second dominatrix? =/
    This is equivalent to a guy offering money to touch my feet, or smell my ear for example. Yeah it's nothing explicit, but the purpose of it is the same as stripping down and dancing is, for most other guys..

My foot is not coming into contact with any part of your genitalia sir. No way.

• You just whored yourself out to me with that attitude, sexy 😉

• Voted B. There is a guy in Vegas who regularly does this and people actually do it. Just makes me cringe.

• He is in Vegas and wants people to kick him in his nuts? God damn, way too many people are there to offer up your nuts for people to kick.

• no, i already work and am happy working for my money. dont need $20 that bad.

• I also accept freebies, she doesn't need to be paid if she doesn't want.

• no thanks.. just nope

• Come onnnn, it takes no effert on your part.

• You have a weird fetish. Don't care; got paid.

• I will ask a guy to do that and we will share the money..

• I'd kick you for the $40 and berate you for free as you lay there. ;)

• If u really wanted me to😂

• 😅not gonna do it...

• why just why xD

• Why not? ...

• Great, i like the tone

• Why does this guy fetish getting kicked in the nuts so bad?

• Sorry, i am having trouble understanding this. When you say "this guy", are u referring to me? And wanting to know why I want to get kicked in the nuts so bad?

• Get help

• 5 seconds with you and your fierce and powerful foot is all the help I would need 😉 your ability to render me completely helpless and worthless takes you no more than one hard kick to my nuts. You can help me if you choose 😉 i will suck your toes and worship you as i cry in pain.

• Oh yes I would kick 20 times in DA nutz for. Free

• Are you just trolling?

• What do u mean.. I'm a little sadistic

• You are posting as anonymous... And overly exaggerating your interest.