It's my birthday and I'm literally alone like emotionally and physically so what do. I do?

My mom and sis are leaving
I can't meet up with my friends
My brothers live across country
Along with a whole different part of my friends my grandmother's dead
An I'm sitting here trying to figure out how my mom can leave me like that on the d at I enter my teen years

So any idea on what I can do

And please take this seriously cuz I'm not in the mood to deal with comments like play with yourself or strut in your birthday suit or grow up

This is a special day to me and I really need ideas

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy birthday!!

If I'm ever bored, which isn't very often, I go to a cafe. I buy a coffee, and sit there people watching, or rather, people listening. I have GAG on my laptop, and just listen to the general noise. You have to be careful, but listening to kids is so very funny sometimes. They say the most hilarious things in their innocent banter!

• Not much of a happy birthday but thanks

And it would take me to walk over 4 miles to get to the nearest cafe

• Hey!! You are always most welcome!! As long as you never find out that my nickname is Squirt, I'll be happy!!

DOH!! What have I done?

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂Thx squirt I'll be followed i being you on here

Most Helpful Girl

• Birthdays are just days like any other. It sucks you're on your own but try and make the best of a real crap start and turn it around. Have a day o just yourself, turn the phone off, watch your favourite DVD's, eat your favourite food. Eat a whole god-damned birthday cake to yourself, play music loud and sing along, write a letter to yourself for ten years time, read a book, paint a picture, take a long bath, have an early night... just have a day for you... fuck the rest of them. I've spent birthdays alone, it does suck and you get drawn into self pity - and that stinks. Try not to feel too sorry for yourself. Things could be a lot worse.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, i had my Birthday two days ago now, and my family wasn't there really until the evening, why not go see someone, go out with friends, grab a bite to eat, maybe if you don't want to go out, just find a song that always makes you feel good and blast it all the way to eleven and just dance! or you could watch a film, you could, and this depends if you play computer games, but you could spend all day playing on your computer, all up to you, just whatever you do, have a happy birthday!

• First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY. How about put your favorite film on and sit and watch it all the way through. If it's sad then get the tissues ready and just have a "yourself" day. I always find when I do that I meet a better class of person

• Lol sounds great
      Thanks

• Have a great birthday and love from me XXXX

• Um yea ok thanks for the birthday wishes.😕😕😕

• Go get some ice cream!

• well i guess from what you have put you could always try and go out and do some of the things you enjoy... or try going to see a movie?

• In order to walk out of my neighborhood it takes 1.2 miles and then to get t i my destinations have to walk over 3 miles and then walk all the way back

I'm nit legal to drive yet

• your welcome, Still hope you manage to enjoy your Birthday

• I'll try👍

• What i would do, get my friends on Skype, whatch a movie toghether/go wild on some music orrrr whatch a movie you really like, play some hilarious games or anything like that!
    If that helped : Happy birthday!

• I would if my friend could use her electronics and my other friends started school

Thank you a lot though

• First of all. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• It's nit so happy but thanks

• Go on an adventure.

• Like?

• Go find a storm drain and spelunk through it. I used to do that when I was a kid.

• I'll leave that to you but thanks

• Don't go to a bar. You want a perfect day. You got a guy/girl friend you can go to?

• "And please take this seriously cuz in some countries kids my age don't have food, school or even fresh water. I am a big deal."

• I get your point I should Stop complaining

• I've always just seen it as another day. Cook something and watch a movie maybe. Happy Birthday!

• I got locked out of my Netflix😂😂 soon have to call my brother for the info and he'll probably be at work

Cooking is a good idea though thanks

What Girls Said 7

• I am so sorry to hear that. I had literally THE EXACT same thing happen to me at 14, I was alone in the house all day on my birthday. I grabbed a bottle of whipped cream, chocolates, tea and watched chick flicks all day and it actually wasn't the worst day ever. Do something you enjoy and just know that everything will get better eventually, you're young and things are bound to be different at some point.

• thanks and I may be young but it doesn't seem like it

• Well when I was 14 my whole world was falling apart due to my parents divorce but things have gotten so much better. Time heels all wounds, trust me

• Thanks

• Well first of all Happy Birthday :)
    I'm sorry to hear that... why don't you go for bit of a shopping?, you could go get ice cream? Or make something like a cake or cookies or anything you like and maybe give some to your neighbors? Skype with your brother :)

• thanks
      Its fine
      I'd have to walk and that would take to long
      Had a shit load of ice cream on set yesterday
      Gotta buy supplies for baking once again would take to long

And both of my brothers will be working and sleeping or with their girlfriends especially one of my brothers who is expecting a baby soon

Me and my brothers aren't as close as we used to be

• That sucks :/ Don't worry... you still have next year, then another, then another, till you get old... if it makes you feel any better my 18th birthday didn't go very well either xD so it's okay you know :)

• Thanks

• You'll have many more birthdays to come, don't worry yourself too much about it :)

• 😕😕😕😕I'm so concerned about this one cu it's a big day I'm finally entering my teen years

But it does. t matter
      Like you said there will be many more

• Happy birthday from me! @dogbert444 tagged me here!

• could you Skype with anyone?

• Ok first what are your like interest?

• It's fine
      Thank you though
      Like honestly thank you

• also, happy birthday, hope you enjoy it.

• thanks

• GAG BDAY PARTAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY !!
    everyone get your behinds over here and wish her a happy bday !

i'll go first
    HAPPY birthdaaaaaaaaay :* <3