Who is responsible for the civil war in Syria?

Serbia is full of refugees from Syria. Every day there are more. They come through Turkey and Bulgaria. or via Turkey , Greece and Macedonia to Serbia. Hungary because of them raises a wall of the Serbian Hungarian border.

• United States
  • European Union
  • Bashar al Assad
I spoke with the refugees. They say that the "rebels" from different countries.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be all 3 played a part...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know
    But I want to know something!
    Does it bother you when they come to your country?

What Guys Said 10

• USA is to blame for arming the FSA it could've been a peaceful protest. Assad is no saint either but he is the only force in Syria trying to keep the country together. The Kurds are awesome but they'll end up getting their own country anyways.

• The geopolitical situation over in Syria is insane. Between the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, the CIA, and the dozens of semi-secretive terror networks in the area, it's impossible to know whom is truly responsible for the war.

• Who is responsible for the war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya? Syria is the sequel?

• I think a lot of people are "responsible". The United States has played a major role, but so have some of these Arab tyrants (though Assad is, by far, the least bad). There are a lot of major players involved, not the least of which are Russia and the United States.

• Russia had to act even before the war in Libya. Without control of the Syrian area can not attack Iran. The spears are broken about it. Rebels has created and financed by the United States, Assad is financed by Russia, which does not want American troops in Iran.

• EU an US both are, Mr. Al-Asad is the legal president of Syria and his enemies are terrorists and rebels.

• None of the above.

• I see. There's always somebody else's fault, and still fly the same bombers.

• Well if you ask certain religious nut jobs homosexuality causes all problems

• homosexuality and civil war Syria? Please explain the link.

• Earlier in the year some religious idiot claimed homosexuality caused an earthquake in his country.

• tony blair and george bush.

• International community.

• WTF how could the European Union ever be blamed for this, stupid option. Even the USA is clearly not responsible for this.

• That whole region is fucked up with different warring factions who all have different interests, I wouldn't blame the EU or the USA, I wouldn't say Assad was 100% responsible either.

• For Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya You also blame Assad?

• Na, I blame Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya for that. A few key figures in Afghan, Saddam and his family in Iraq, Gaddafi in Libya. These places are more stable under dictatorship though, the Americans probably shouldn't have kicked the hornet's nest.

• Bashar Al Assad.. Fuck him!!!