Ever been in a nudist beach or camp?

Ever been in a nudist beach or camp?

Most Helpful Girl

• It wasn't a nudist beach but I've seen nudists at a normal beach. They were at a really quiet end of the beach.

Most Helpful Guy

• I fuckin wish. Sounds interesting as fuck. I would remain clothed though.

• You would be classed as a voyeur and probably have a very rough time!!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Been to nude beaches and resorts for decades. Generally they are even less sexual than regular beaches. Nude resorts are private and the owners ensure that its guests are not bothered by inappropriate behavior. On public property, such as nude beaches, somebody acting inappropriately would likely be run off by regular patrons of the beach. Some beaches do have areas that have become by unspoken agreement, open to sexual activity. Any unwanted actions there would also be "policed" by the regulars.

• It's well publicised on GAG that my family have always been naturists for longer than I can remember. It's not about sex, and isn't bad in any way.

We go to beaches, clubs, both in UK and abroad. Our favourite is Cap d'Agde in the south of France. It's a whole comunity with shops, cafes, restaurants etc.

• Yes. Many times. It's the Perfect way of living. Relaxes you. Re-energises you. Makes you calm and makes you happy!
    give it a try. Find somewhere safe and family orientated. Take an open mind. You will love it. Promise you x

• can i message you in priv?