Why do the Kardashian's date black guys in general?

Why do the kardashinas date black guys in general if you've notcied. When a white women dates a black guy its like she cursed for life and they will get put down for the rest of there life, like it follows them to the grave. If interaciall dating isn't supposed to be abnormal why do people make it seem that way, also why did kim's dad endorse and assume that she would have a black daughter, when she was young, Kanye west menchined this at his acceptence speech, its seemed crazy to me hearing that from a dad usually that would be a dads worst nightmare..

you know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because theyre such trollops that only big black cocks can still satisfy them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're attracted to them as individuals?

What Guys Said 3

• Wow the comment section is full of jealousy.

assets.diylol.com/.../...ool-i-pity-you-99a912.jpg

Shit I don't know why. Some girls are just mostly attracted to black guys. Why are some white women mostly attracted to white guys? Because of their "small white cocks"? Lol.

• Anybody notice the one beside Tyga is covering her crotch?

• Because n-ggers have big dicks, they believe only they have big ones

• Probably for da BBC's! lol

What Girls Said 1

• Because who else would be into such big asses?

Funny story: I've been with 1 black guy and he has been the only one of my many sexual escapades that was into my chest rather than my Kim Kardashian-like ass. I found it HILARIOUS.