How to get flies to leave my body alone?

There's like 3 or 4 flies in my room. They're fucking annoying, they are walking on my body parts all the time, when I scare them away they come right back. I can't stand it!!! It tickles and annoys me to no end. I can't take this anymore!!! And it's not like I can kill them, they have good reflexes and they're fast. What can I do to make them leave me alone? :( Any tricks?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• When there are flies in mine, I open the window, stand there and stare at them so I don't lose track until they leave. For some reason it works every single time in less than 3 minutes. I don't know if they smell the street or something but I swear they always leave and then I close the window again. Please try it and let me know if I'm a fly whisperer or if it works for everyone!!!

What Guys Said 9

• just open a window.

evrytime a fly's out close it back as quickly as possible... do it all over again till all flies r out :)

• mh, as you sleep , you sweat, so take a shower after getting up. They'll leave you alone then.

To get rid of them, just use a vacuum cleaner.

• Place citrus and cloves on a table or hang in your room to keep the flies away. (You can hang the fruit in a net bag.) Also you can switch to Vanilla scented body lotion to keep bugs off you.

• Kill them. Flies sense motion with their compound eyes. Move your hand slowly toward them until you reach a point where you can suddenly move your hand fast enough to end them. It requires patience.

• This is why I keep my window shut and never go outside. Stay inside my cold central air house all day. I live the life of KINGGGGS!

Damn my house is cold hehe. I'm the Ice King.

• Get some fly spray

• Educate them, be friends with them, be one of them.

• They're not someone I wanna associate myself with -_-

• I don't speak their language.

• ... you're right... I think some kind of spray could be good, if you dont kill them with fingers.

• you can kill them, you just suck at swatting flies! I like the thrill of the hunt in killing an annoying fly myself..

my weapon of choice is a nerf football, or the traditional swatter.

• Nah you just gotta kill the fuckers. That's what I do. Be fast young grass hopper.

What Girls Said 9

• Always keep a fly swatter on hand to bat them and smash them, @MissNowhere.
    For now, perhaps they are very attracted to any sweet scent you may be wearing, so may be best to go to bed at night, wearing 'Nothing at all' in regards to This.
    Wad up a few papers that you can make your own Makeshift swatter with and slowly, carefully, when they have landed, it's Real easy To... Bam Slam them.
    Good luck. xx

• thanks! :)

• Oh, so welcome! I lived for years growing up with bothersome flies, for my family and myself lived next to farms who had millions of them and they would just bring themselves up to our own house. But mom became an expert with the fly swatter and I myself A... pro with some Know. lol:)) xxoo

• haha they are very annoying indeed!

• Make a fly trap with sugar water. There's some good tutorials online.

• I killed 5 today LOL

• Shut all of your window drapes, curtains and blinds. If possible, shut doors to rooms where the flies aren't.
    (you'll need to satisfy yourself first that such rooms are actually fly-free).

• Whaaers can now give 2 MHO? :i

• Have something in the room that attracts them more than you attract them. Look up online what kinda smells flies like

• There are 2 steps to doing this : get the police involved and get get restraining orders on them. Stop posting dirty pics. How did you get them on your case in the first place.

• leave an open union beside ur bed

• do you ahve lysol? you could spray some at them, until they finally leave!