If I'm getting my hair curled tomorrow, should I wash it tonight or wait till the hair dressers wash it?

If I'm getting my hair curled tomorrow, should I wash it tonight or wait till the hair dressers wash it?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Give yourself a break and let the Hair dressers do this here, dear. Unless you feel the need to Knead it because you are not having a good hair day today, leave it to them to do Everything so they can earn their money all way round.
    Good luck tomorrow. xx

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 6

• Dirty hair actually curls better so I hope the hair dresser doesn't wash it right before she does it. Wash tonight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's Always nice for the hairdresser to wash your hair before going there :P It's clean then. But they don't care either way. They are gonna wash it/make it wet either way. It's up to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait for the hair dressers :D

0|0
    0|0
  • id do it the night before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it the night before and put moose in it. It's actually easier to curl the hair when not so smooth or freshly washed. It also holds better and longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of treatments work better when you haven't recently conditioned or washed your hair. Never had mine curled though.

0|0
    0|0