Girls, How often do you see a guy who you are really physically attracted to?

• On a daily basis
    33% (14)
  • On a weekly basis
    23% (10)
  • On a monthly basis
    14% (6)
  • A few times a year.
    30% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly on a daily basis deeding on where I'm going to of course.

What Girls Said 14

• Maybe once a month or two times a month if I'm lucky...
    And I wouldn't say 'really attracted to', I'd say attracted to.

• Do you like never find someone your really attracted to then?

• I'm never 'really' attracted to anyone I don't know.

• I don't care if a guy is good looking. As long as he is not ugly I will consider dating him if his personality is good.

• It depends what you mean exactly.. I can see a guy and think "oh he's cute/handsome", but it doesn't really strongly affect me. But, if we are talking about so attractive I think "DAMN THAT IS A FIIIINNNNE MAN"... It happens way less often. I just put on a daily basis because I see attractive guys who are just "oh he's cute" pretty much everyday. Espically since I go to the gym often hahaha.

• Everyday. There are hot guys everywhere

• It's rare for me to see someone incredibly physically attractive. I'm sapiosexual.

• Everyday when bae comes to visit me at work.

• Every day! because I live with him! 8)

• Probably weekly basis. But it's inconsistent - one week I'll see none. The next I'll see many. But I get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when it happens which always makes my day better :p

• Every day ;), my best friend is one of the most attractive guys I've seen and we hang out almost everyday.

• Right now, I'm single, and have been for 2 1/2 years, so at this point almost every guy I see seems attractive to me.

• Well that's positive and negative at the same time :p

• Pretty much on a daily basis

• Vote A but the ratio is never high... like two in sixty.

• That mf sits behind me in class. Ik he be checking me out.

• rarely. maybe once or twice a year at the maximum but that doesn't mean i think im too good for the rest of the guys or anything tbh i think im not good enough for most! its just that i just dont get attached or attracted to people easily and it takes me months to start to like someone because i have to get to know them first and most times its their personality that makes me fall for them. its very rare that i ever get a wow he's handsome! feeling and even when i do i dont think about acting on it because im probably out of his league anyway and i dont know if hed even match my personality or not