Teach me how to do Yoga?

So I've been wanting to start this whole Yoga thing, but I don't get it and I really want to try it. I've observed the attitude of people who did it. It's quite amazing actually with the clarity of mind. I have severe mood swings, I'm even referred to as bipolar at sometimes, but that's actually not the point. Well, it is technically, I want to help clear that along with other things. I want to reestablish motivation, mental clarity and happiness. I just want something or someone to remind me of the beauty of nature or this world I think I've been completely off ever since I got into college. It's like I'm PMSING or something.
So how do I start this? How does it go. Any experiences with Yoga?

Most Helpful Guy

• In this generation its about trial and error. Just think if you do yoga how can you uncloud the storm thats in your head? The answer is not yoga. Infact its your very awareness in which you proceed as to be happiness. You can't stop human nature if thats what its for. I would rather seek being wise and more understanding than to do yoga. But YOGA IS NOT A BAD IDEA. but yoga can't teach you anything without having deeper insight on what your doing. Its kinda hard to explain.

What Guys Said 3

• I think an introduction to yoga youtube video would be much more viable for learning and checking it out.

• Iyenga yoga is best for beginners. It's a lot safer with it's props and stuff. Definitely go to a beginners class to start with, make sure the teacher has actually been trained in Iyenga. It's dangerous to attempt it by yourself with instructions or videos

• Take a X Wing ship, fly to Dagobah and find Mater Yoda. He will teach you everything.

What Girls Said 2

• Try YouTube,

• Pinterest can help you.