Do you always put your chocolate into the fridge or not?

Personally I hate it when it’s out. It’s really gross

• Into da fridge
  • Out of da fridge

Most Helpful Girl

• For me,

It depends.

Usually I do not put chocolate in my refrigerator and may leave it in a cabinet or somewhere (out in the open).

But there are times where I have bought chocolate (in very hot weather), and came to the realization that it's pretty much melted.

I then put it in my refrigerator because melted chocolate tastes like ass (to be honest) :(

• yuk... that's y i always put it in da fridge... and melted ice-cream even worse... bleh

• *brought

• Thanks for mho :)

What Girls Said 13

• If it's winter, I pretty much put my chocolates anywhere lol it wouldn't get melted anyways. If it's like summer I'd definitely put it into the fridge.

• Yes, otherwise it would melt xD It gets very hot in Mumbai. by the way, Klaatu, I've just noticed you're a mod now! Congratulations!! :D

• I keep it in fridge..

• I never put it in the fridge, that seems to dull the flavor to me.

• I don't put it in my frigde cus' I always eat it first of all hahaha
    I can't even take 5 min. With out bit it after I bought it xd

• Never even thought of it before now.

• yes i do always.

• I hate it too!

• I put it into da fridge :)

• I usually just eat it

• In the summertime it's better to keep it in the refrigerator.

• Reese's from the freezer are heaven

• i dont like it when it freezes ew

What Guys Said 10

• I chose out out of the fridge. Why? Because I stick my chocolate in the freezer. The heat here makes chocolate turn into basically limpy pieces of chocolatey crap, so it is necessary to at least keep it cold.
    What I often do is throw it in the freezer, and then take it out and nibble on. Frozen chcolate is harder to eat, and therefore lets you savor the candy longer. It also won't melt in your hand like refridgerated chocolate will do after a short time. Likewise, chocolate can go bad actually (when it gets discolored it means it gone bitter/flavorless), so freezing it makes it last the longest out of all the choices. Another benefit of frozen chocolate is that it is easy to shave to put on other meals. You don't have to worry about it melting prematurely.

I was always taught to freeze chocolate so that's what I've always. However, Reeses peanut butter chocolate tastes better in the fridge.

• I put it in my mouth not the fridge. The fridge can stay the heck away from my chocolate. Mine mine mine.

• High quality chocolate should be soft, it should melt on your had if you hold it more than a few seconds, otherwise it will not melt in your mouth and release it's full flavor.

• LOL i prefer it colder and edgy tbh

• I always put chocolate in the fridge

• I am with you bro!
    Especially dark chocolates... I need my 99%in the fridge...

• no i like it soft and gooey.. not fridgy

• personally i prefer it cold and hard otherwise it's like eatin nutella somehow

• i dont like chocolate.

• I do but I regret it every time, it gets hard and really hard to eat

• better hard than "yuck" and melted

• Here the temperature is -19°c so I guess there is no need to put my chocolates in the refrigerator.

• Summer = in; winter = out