Ideas on bringing alcohol into the cinema before going to a bar with friends?

Im going to the cinema with a friend on Friday and afterwards we are going out to a bar, as a student i have barely enough money to buy myself a lot of drink at the bar so i was thinking of bringing my hip flask with rum in it to the cinema before we go to the bar, i could just add it to my drink during the show. the cinema is usually not very packed as the town i live in is very small so the chances of being caught and reported are very slim. i could also just run to the bathroom and fill it up in there.
Your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do it all the time. But, are you asking because you are underage and it's illegal?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's called pre-gaming.

(Drinking alcohol before an actual event).

I've done this countless times.
    It makes sense to me.

I have spent $17 on a glass of iced down, juiced down, alcoholic beverages in a club whereas I can buy my own bottle for $4 and get a larger amount.
    It sounds more logical to me than blowing money all night.

I think you should do it!

However, if you feel afraid of the idea do it (at home) before you leave and keep it in your purse.

What Guys Said 4

• That's the way to do it. I always bring Whiskey into the theater when i go. I put it in a flask or a Gatorade bottle. They never check for that shit. I don't mix mine (drink it straight up) but if you do mix, you want the alcohol on the bottom so get 2 cups. Just ask if you can have another cup to share. Sometimes they will give you one if you ask nicely (By nicely I mean flirt lol-) As far as bringing it in the club, they obviously won't let you bring a cup in there but if need to bring it in, just keep your flask on hand and pour your own. Have a great time!!!

• You won't get caught, they don't even search your bags or pat you down so you'll be fine.

• Most places don't care I snuck a 60 8n before just don't over do it and puke cause then you and your friends have there booze dumped

• I've done it many, many times! Cheers!

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it. Why tf not? Bars are overpriced anyway.

• you're 19, you can't drink alcohol.