Girls, am I a failure?

socially awkward, never kissed/hugged a girl. still have my v card. hell, never even had a female friend (or many friends in general due to high school cliques). I'm Indian, weigh 160lbs, and 5 foot 8 inches. I am shy at first, but do go up to people to initiate a conversation. can I reinvent myself in college? since I'm a computer science major, DO I have time (it's male dominated and time consuming)? I am very polite and a gentleman once you get to know me.

I also got mostly B's and C's since I felt bad that I wasn't accepted into many social groups :(
I'm 18 years old and will attend CSUEB in the fall.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are a kind, polite gentleman then that's great. I prefer to have nice people around me. But to answer your question, no I don't think you are a failure. Just be positive and hopefully more positive people will be drawn to you. :)

• Thank you for MHO! And I hope you have fun at CSUEB :)

What Girls Said 9

• You're only a failure because you believe yourself to be. You have the power to change all of those negative things. Just do it.

• No of course not :') I am a computer science student and the only female in my class at college. Apart from three boys out of 18, none of themhave had these things too and I am their only female friend! We are a year younger than you but that won't change by next month! So please don't worry :)

• Then do something about it.

• no you are definitely not a failure. if anyone else tells you that you are you tell them to shove it up their arse. Don't change yourself. lose it when you feel you want to lose it. You will have time. but you will be packed under work anyway regardless in college.

• That's still time, don't waste it! Use it!

• You're not a failure. You've achieved something if you study computer science. You're smart & a lot of girls like that

• No, why would any of those things make you a failure? If you believe you are, then work harder at being social. Do your best, and you'll find some close friends.

• u aren't raped and beaten by losers !! stop crying !! u wanna know what a loser is !! u dont !!

• You're not a failure.