When I goto Jail, Will I be getting Free Food (like PIZZZZZZA) , free room to live :) ? So should I?

When I goto Jail, Will I be getting Free Food (like PIZZZZZZA) , free room to live :) ?

Luxurious Room :)

I will get to join Gym in Jail.

When I goto Jail, Will I be getting Free Food (like PIZZZZZZA) , free room to live :) ? So should I ?

I will get new friends. Should i goto jail?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you should , they have a direct line to Pizza hut , but they have also just gotten a new line installed to KFC and McD's too.

• Thanks for MHO 👍

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah my mom went a few times: cable TV, beds, food, gym, more funding than schools... Its good as long as you don't drop the soap...

• You left out the part where you'll also potentially receive a knife in the gut

• no you won't lol

• Ya they could use some fresh meat.. Most of them are homos

• Yes but just make sure to do something awful so they don't evict you after 1yr

• Yess! You will make great friends who will do the favor of sticking it up your butt, and try to play games like, who can kill you first with a razor :) your rent is free-mice and roaches included free of charge, a free meal with complimentary mold. It's basically heaven!

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah you should, it's awesome!!

• Pizza does sound pretty good right now.

• If you like taking showers and being around dudes all the time. Go right ahead.

• guys, dude obviously only does it so he can drop the soap...

• Haha that would be a pain in the butt if I might say so.

• Trust me you'll change your mind after you see this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bei7vlf56w

• No, but you'll most likely be on the menu. Don't spend all of your 1st canteen on pop & chips before you get a jar of Vaseline. You are going to need it... sweetheart.

• I hope this is a joke! Don't be a dumb ass!!!