Girls, would you rather?

Would you rather;

1. Your crush saw a picture of you completely naked, but with specifically your nipples and 'bits' showing, or -
2. Your crush saw a picture of just your nipples and 'bits', with none of the rest of you visible, but they knew it was you.
3. Your crush saw you completely naked from behind - bottom and everything visible, but none of the front.

If you don't want to answer it, don't. I'd rather the comments section not be filled with people calling me a perv who could have just ignored the question. It's just a bot of fun.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going with number three. It's just my butt they are seeing. No biggie.

What Girls Said 9

• The third option, because they wouldn't necessarily know it was me. All my identifiable marks are on my front.

• He's my crush. Can't I just have him see me rather than a picture? Happily letting "my bits" show? Turning slowly to give the full show? Keeping eye contact to catch his reaction? I'd rather that.

• I have had a bad experience with this kind of things so I don't send guys pictures who I am just "crushing" on.

• i rather : Your crush saw you completely naked from behind - bottom and everything visible, but none of the front.

• I would rather he saw me from behind, that's a lot less embarassing

• 2.
    What's the point if he doesn't know it's me?

• He does know it's you, does that change your answer?

• Oh OK. You are definitely right about that 😊

• Hence why I asked xD I didn't want to generalise though ahaha

• Never take a picture with your face in it! Well, if it's "that" kind of photo. So out of the options, I guess #2.

• Well, assuming he's not going to send it around anywhere

• Still, I never have my face in pics if it's "sexy" or nude or whatever lol.

• # THREE, of course

next time... a poll serves better

• I would say number three. (But honestly I don't want my crush to see me naked in any sort of way.) :)

• Why number 3, if you don't mind me asking?

• Well, so he woundn't have to look at the front of me. And I would already be facing the right direction to run away. Lol.