Trappings of fame - Yay or Nay?

Okay pick any reason to be rich and famous - Whatever happens you keep the reason you are famous plus all the money - My question is that you are giving a choice of the type of life you lead (A) Red carpet, Champage and meeting other famous people or (B) Nobody really knows who you are. You just an average person on the street

• Red carpet all the way
  • Noone would notice you in a grocery store
  • Just Nosey - See Results

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be a no body. The money and fame would be nice for a day. Well... the money would be nice forever, but the fame... not so much. I respect and need my privacy too much to want that lifestyle

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Red carpet seems kinda fun for like the first few years but I can imagine I'd get tired and bored of my fans and all the creepy weird stalkers.. -shudders-
    No thank you, I'd rather be rich and have my privacy..

• I'd only want the red carpet and hob nobbing to meet some of my fave celebs and hangout. But I'd honestly want my privacy. You can even tell have the first couple of years veteran celebs hate going to that stuff unless it's the grammys or the oscars.

• I think a lot of people would get bored after a couple of years.

What Guys Said 5

• I like the money and some fame/respect would be nice. But those red carpet events are too boring just to watch on TV.

• I would rather no one know who I am

• I'm not going to lie, I like swanky hotels and Jennifer Lawrence. On the other hand I want to be able to go out without being recognized.

• Sounds like you want best of both worlds - If you can get away with it, why not?

• I want to be incognito.

• I want to be rich... not famous. I need my privacy.