I know this is somewhat of a morbid question but I'm interested in hearing different perspectives about this and seeing how opinions on this topic may differ among different cultures or types of people.
So, what do you think happens after we die? Do you believe that humans have a soul that will continue to "live" after the body dies? Or do you think that nothing happens? What are your beliefs based on? Religion? Or something else?
- I believe that when we die, our souls will either go to heaven or hellVote A
- I believe in reincarnation of the soulVote B
- I believe that nothing happens, we simply cease to existVote C
- OtherVote D
Most Helpful Guy
1. Physically - 'To ashes to ashes, dust to dust' - what came from nature goes back to it
2. Life is a form of energy and something sure must be happening to what moved this puppet of a body (that we so grandly think that 'I' do it)
3. Can't comment on something that has varied beliefs but my idea is for whatever reason we have a life and hence a purpose, so live it whether in control or not :D who knows what happens after one hits the bucket
Vote 'D' - None of us are an authority on this topic to decide what happens post life especially when we can't predict what's going to happen next moment :)0
Most Helpful Girl
I voted C.
I believe just like how I was non-existent before I was ever born, is the same way things will be after I die.
All of the other things in my belief, is to give someone comfort, peace, and hope.
It makes the process of passing so much easier in my opinion because you have a whole other life to look forward.
I'm the type of person that likes to look at reality for what it is.
I'll be dead as dirt.
The thing is... this is what I believe.
But I respect every one elses views.
I do not try to argue religion and what's "real" and what isn't.
We all have beliefs, nothing is factual.
We will all know when it is our time.
Although people usually don't see eye to eye on religion.
I like to respect every one.
Who am I to tell someone else what they believe is wrong?
It's true according to them and that is all.
I ask for the same respect in return.1